Part - 25 Arrival in the Iron Blood

Fritz pressed the button to start the game.

The screen then went black....

And it stayed that way...

It still didn't load yet, even after about thirty seconds.

" *sigh How long will this take?!" Fritz said to himself.

———————

Daniel's eyes fluttered open,

What time was it?

*BANG!

The door opened at an extreme speed.

"WAKE UP YOU BLITHERING MAGGOTS!" Arno (a high ranking sailor) shouted at the very top of his lungs.

all of the sailors in the bunk room started to slowly look around and attempt to get up, still half asleep.

"WERE ENTERING PORT! TO YOUR STATIONS!" The sailor said.

As soon as the word "port" escaped his mouth, everyone instantly perked up.

After being attacked by the British, all manner of aliens, and terrible weather, combined with the anxiety of perpetual fuel loss and the gnawing thoughts of being unable to make it back, home looked like it was finally in sight.

Everyone scrambled to get dressed in their uniforms, throwing themselves out of bed.

Naturally, Daniel was the one unlucky enough to be on the floor, still in a sleeping position when this happened.

The sailors flooded out of the room, and started making way for the deck, eager to see their beloved homeland again.

At least, most of the sailors.

"Argh, that's just smarts!" Daniel said as he got up, stretching his back from the position he was sleeping in all night.

He got up, still half asleep, the other half was almost trampled to death.

"Meow!" Something said from behind him.

Daniel almost snapped his neck with how fast he looked behind himself.

(No collar)

(No collar)

A black and white cat,

"Oh..... I almost forgot." Daniel said.

"So you must be Unsinkable Sam?

The catto just blinked at Daniel

Or was it Oskar?" Daniel said.