Part - 14 Ripples

Captain Lindemann looked through his binoculars.

The glowing hostile ship was wrecked, the whole bow was violently torn off, and the deck was peeled upwards like the skin of a potato

Red flames flew from the wreckage, with reddish smoke coughing out.

Small pieces of ripped apart metal dotted the water near the ship.

This was incredible luck for a first salvo,

No crew seemed to be coming out into the water, so either they were all killed, or there was none on board.

Either way, if there was crew, the swiftness of the ship's sinking surely would've drowned them quickly.

And, within two minutes, it was gone.

Captain Lindemann put his binoculars down, looking upon the sight with satisfaction,

He nodded

"They aren't going to be a problem anymore...." He said.

"Get damage control to inspect any damage that ship might've caused...." He then ordered.

——————————

Daniel was next to his gun battery, preparing to shoot.

However, it appeared that he wouldn't need to shoot at all,

The main gun absolutely obliterated the enemy ship with a single salvo.

Sailors whooped and cheered like madmen upon seeing the fireball extend upwards.

"Well..." Daniel said, as both he and Hans stared at the wreckage

"Looks like we don't need to shoot anymore." Daniel said.

Hans didn't pay a hint off attention,

—————————

A short time earlier.

Z23, Prinz Eugen, and Graf Zeppelin were escaping the Royal Navy pursuers.

However, their chase had been interrupted.

A Siren laser beam zoomed near the group of Kansens.

Momentarily disorienting them for a bit as they registered that a third party had entered the chase for the giant warship.

Z23 looked over her shoulder.

A siren ship, it looked like a light cruiser.