Part - 48 Plot Negotiations

"Alright,

So that's that, the stones can stick" Daniel said.

He tried to pull them, apart.

They didn't budge, like they were welded together.

"Huh, they won't come apart." Daniel said.

They then melded into one another, becoming one bigger piece.

"Something tells me that we will have to find more of those." Daniel thought

This must be like some quest in one of those fantasy video games streamers play,

Well, he was inside of a video game, so perhaps he could have expected something like this.

Perhaps he'll need this as a tool to defeat the sirens when he eventually encountered them....

..Or maybe he was just overthinking and he was making a complete fool of himself.

"Huh, I knew that wisdom cubes were strange objects, but I never anticipated pieces of them to do that." Bismarck said.

Well, it was reassuring that the even a military leader that knew much more than him on how wisdom cubes work was just as confused as he was.

Daniel was pretty speechless at the current moment.

But he wasn't just going to sit down and develop theories about it, he was actually going to find answers.

He took the red wisdom cube out from his pocket.

"Hey bro, do you know what on earth these two wisdom cube pieces are doing?" Daniel said,

No response

"I got no time for this..."

*SLAM!

He threw the wisdom cube on the floor

"Wake up!" Daniel shouted

The cube started glowing again

"OKAYOKAY IM UP!" it said to Daniel, telepathically

"Just because I'm in a cube doesn't mean I don't have the essence of a human, okay?!?"

"What do you even do as a cube? Huh? Sit there and be your own personal lightbulb?" Daniel said.

"No, I was just simply resting because containing a whole universe and stopping it from breaking open every other nanosecond isn't exactly an easy job." The cube said.

Bismarck and Prinz Eugen watched as Daniel continued to shout at the cube on the floor

"Okay! What is it that you need??" The cube said

Daniel yanked out the wisdom cube fragments that fused together.

"What are these? And why are they showing up everywhere?" Daniel said,

"Oh, those things....

Those are part of the wisdom cube that shattered when the Ironblood tried to manifest the ship that we are on"