CHAPTER 4

Y/N'S POV

I took my bag from the back seat. Through the front mirror of the car , his eyes were stuck on me. I rolled my eyes.

I can also make your eyes roll back if you will go with me. He flipped his hair. I gulped. If he wasn't James friend then i had already beat him or punched him on his face. I won't let this to happen!
I said taking my things out of his car. I'll prove you wrong baby girl! He shouted out of the window. I turned back and gave him a disgusting look. Baby girl! My foot! I greeted my teeth and took fast steps towards the door step.

I'm jealous of James that he had a hot cousin like you baby girl ~  he again shouted. This time i didn't glanced back at him and knocked at the door. He was still standing there instead of leaving.

James! Are you here?! I knocked at the door harshly. I can't see a girl like you waiting for someone to open the door. Come with me. I'll take you to my home! Jungkook shouted from behind. He is so cheesy and flirty.

AUTHOR'S POV

Then the door opened from inside. Oh sorry for late y/n. James said as he opened the door. Sitting in his car Jungkook was looking at James and you. James took the bags from you. You seem tired. He said and hugged you. Yeah I'm! You pulled out of the hug. Meanwhile, Jungkook's face was red. He was burning to see you and James hugging eachother.

He placed his hand on the horn and keep pressing it aloud. James turned his face towards Jungkook's car. Hey ! You here? James said while waving at him. Jungkook stopped pressing the horn. I was here , but you seemed too busy to look at me! Jungkook said greeting his teeth. Y/n, you go inside I'm coming! James said to you. You were about to leave but then Jungkook spoke.

Hey y/n! How are you? Jungkook asked you with a smirk. You raised your brow at him. What is he trying to pretend?we were just together 1 min ago! You mumbled to yourself. I'm good! You shortly replied. Oh! Btw i came here to give you invitation! Jungkook said. Invitation? For what? James asked. Just throwing party. It's weekend so yeah... we'll have some fun! Jungkook said with a smile. At last he looked at you. You gave him a look , like you are "done" with him. He is dramatic more than i imagined! You mumbled and went inside without listening back to him.

Why she went inside ? Doesn't she like party? Jungkook asked james. Popping out from the window his eyes were tracing your figure who vanished from there. No it's not like that. She likes party. Infact she enjoys such things but i guess she is tired. James spoke. Jungkook nodded in response. He then zoned out in his thoughts. If I have your permission, can i go back and check her? She might need tea or coffee. James spoke. Jungkook shrugged his thoughts and shook his head. NO ! NO! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO! Jungkook said loudly. James went confuse by his reaction. Why you don't let me go? He asked jungkook and smiled a bit.

Let her take a nape. You asshole come with me! You aren't giving me time like before after y/n has came! Jungkook lied. James was still same but Jungkook these days avoid James because he wants to get some time alone with y/n in the absence of james. Oh I'm really sorry! I might be busy that's why... James was speaking but Jungkook cut him off. It's fine now come with me! Jungkook said while dragging James inside his car.

- TIME SKIPS -

At 10 pm :

OTP