CHAPTER 10

AUTHOR'S POV

Assume whatever you want to. I'll try to turn your assumption into reality. Jungkook winked at you.

Really? You asked lifting your brow. Jungkook nodded with a smile on his face. You also smiled while your eyes were locked with him.

Y/n, I'll start taking swimming classes from tomorrow.

Jungkook spoke without breaking eye contact with you. You chuckled and spoke, why? All of a sudden swimming classes?

Yep, they might help me from drowning into your deep ocean eyes. Jungkook spoke making you choke on your saliva.

Here you are going to start again! You scoffed while hiding your blushing face. Stop me if you can! Jungkook poked his tongue out of cheek and went back to his seat.

Aren't you going to cafeteria? You asked him. He pointed at the wall clock. Oh! Break time is about to over. You mumbled and went back to your seat beside him.

Tbh time flies really fast when you are with me... Jungkook spoke . You turned your face towards him and nodded with a smile.

TIME SKIPS
(AT JUNGKOOK'S MANSION)

Mom! Why are you taking her side? She is just insecure of y/n! Jungkook said while on the call with his mom.

Idk Jungkook, i left you alone there and never get worried about you bcoz i was sure that you'll not get attached to girls. His mom spoke.

Why are you making it complicated? Hanna was with me since childhood. She is daughter of your business partner and you trust her. Can't you trust your son? Y/n is really a good girl. This isn't bad to be friend with her! Jungkook spoke. He was in anger but tried to be respectful.

I trust you. But never try to think of y/n more than a friend! I have planned everything for your bright future. His mom said.

MOM! IT'S MY LIFE! I CAN CUT OFF PEOPLE AND CAN MAKE NEW FRIENDS! AS FAR AS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED BRIGHT FUTURE, I DON'T WANT IT WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR YOUR FAMILY. THIS IS CALLED BRIGHT FUTURE WHERE A SON HAS TO MEET HIS MOTHER AFTER TAKING APPOINTMENT?

Jungkook yelled in anger and cut of the call, throwing phone on his bed.

I knew it was Hanna behind this! Since the day y/n is with me she has changed a lot! What she thinks of me? N who tf gave her right to interfere in my life?

Jungkook mumbled to himself in anger. Suddenly someone knocked at his door. He went to open it.

Hi Champ! Hanna spoke as he opened the door. She was about to hug Jungkook but he stepped back.

Are you upset? She asked after seeing Jungkook being frustrated.

Yeah just after you came here! Jungkook mumbled and sat on his couch.

Did you say anything? Hanna spoke and sat beside Jungkook. Jungkook instantly stood up and sat away from her.

I think you aren't feeling well today. Hanna spoke with a sad face. Jungkook nodded with a straight face.

Yeah. But why are you here? Jungkook asked her directly.

Hanna took out her phone and showed Jungkook something.