CHAPTER 14

YOUR POV

I can stay for more if you want to practice again after rain ends. I said to Jungkook. We will continue this some day later. Jungkook replied. James was still there holding umbrella. Jungkook picked all his things from there. Are you going to your mansion? James asked to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded. Before it starts raining more heavily i should leave now. Jungkook replied.

You can wear this. Wind is really freezing. Jungkook spoke and placed his jacket on my shoulder. I looked at him but he looked away trying to avoid eye contact. But what about you, Jungkook? James asked. No no! I'm fine! Jungkook smiled while wearing his helmet. I smiled too and wore his jacket which was too big yet comfy for me.

We should also go back y/n! James asked me. Yep! I spoke. He placed umbrella over me. Jungkook glanced at us. Go home safely! I shouted at him. He showed me his thumbs up and Infront of us he drove away.

He really hates rain. I don't know how he managed to stay here with you. James spoke about Jungkook. I raised my brow. Really? He just told me he doesn't like rain. But he seem to enjoy it alot. I spoke. James bit his lips and nodded.

Do you want to go back home or want to spend time out here? James asked. We should go home. I replied. He simply nodded and we both went home.

There is something change in James and Jungkook behaviour towards eachother. James always feel being annoyed when Jungkook is in front of him. And Jungkook shows hesitation while interacting with me if James is with us. There must be something going in between these two.

AUTHOR'S POV

After coming back, you went to your room to take shower. While James was still outside home. He told you that he is going to grocery store. He went to nearby store where he can stand under shelter.

He took out his phone and dialled a number.

OTP
Hanna: Hi james.

James: Hanna! I'm seriously saying that plz say Jungkook to stay away from y/n! He is my friend from ages and i don't want to ruin anything. Just say her to stay away from ny cousin. She isn't like other girls who Jungkook prefers. She is simple girl , not Jungkook's type.

Hanna: Man! Man! Calm down! What happened in between them??

James: I saw them dancing together in rain. More than friends they were behaving like couple. I have told y/n several times that Jungkook is just habitual to these things. He just spends time , date with girls... infact he dates several girls same time but he never takes committment seriously. Y/n thinks I'm joking. But it's truth. Do something plz!

Hanna : Just tell me one thing! Do you have feelings for y/n?

James : umm.. yeah! That's why i asked our grandma to send her to my home. I want to spend time with her. I have feelings for her since long time and I'm regretting that i wasn't able to express this.

Hanna : oh then it's really be difficult for you to see y/n and Jungkook together.

James: yep it is! I even hate it when she speaks "Jungkook's" name . Plz do something.