Legacy Of Iron And Blood

Start from the beginning

They were close friends..

The person looks like...

??: Greetings, My name is KMS Albrecht, The first ship of the Bismarck Class Battleship and the flagship of Ironblood. It's an honour to meet you four.

Shinano began having it again, with a sudden ache from her chest. Memories flooded inside her mind..She would never forget the same person who was at her side during the first war..

But at the same time, she would never forget the same day he..

he..

"Danke.. Shinano."

"Long live Ironblood.."

_______________________

"Give him up, Dreamwalker. He won't last long anymore. He will be forgotten, will forever stay in the bottom of the ocean bed!!"

_______________________

"Perhaps, this will be my final moment.."

"Don't say that.."

"I knew someday, that there will be someone that.. will replace me when the time comes."

"She.. will be the pride of the nation, the beast made of steel.. queen of the ocean and she will be made to rule the seven seas.."

"......"

"auf wiedersehen..may we meet again in valhalla.."

Tosa: Lady Shinano?

Shinano's mind cleared up as she heard Tosa speak up to her, quite emotionless.

Shinano: I apologize Tosa, I will go right away.

She bowed lightly, quite embarrassed as she sat next to Nagato and Amagi.

Amagi: Are you alright, Lady Shinano?" (whispers)

Shinano nodded.

Shinano: (whispers) I'm alright..

Nagato: Now that we're settled, we thank you for inviting us here, Albrecht. We really appreciate your offer.

Albrecht: I'm flattered, danke for your courtesy and your cooperation."

The Ironblood leader glanced back at Nagato and Amagi.

Atlantic Ocean: Present Timeline

Washington: Damn it! Damn it!

She keeps cursing as Vestal was healing Enterprise's injured arm.

Q.E: The black wisdom cube have interrupted the battle, it seems.

Saratoga: (intervenes) It might have to do something with the battle earlier.

Belfast: The energy, if I'm not mistaken."

Cleveland: (impatient) Why don't we ambush the Sakura Empire now while they're immobolized at their positions?

There was a tinge of impatience on her voice.

King George V: It's far too dangerous, especially they have gone silent at the other side of the mirror sea.

Goergia: Where is Warspite?

they looked around in mirror sea

Hornet: Warspite?

Hornet's eyes widened when she noticed that she was gone. When the cube engulfed the whole Mirror Sea, she was just right beside her.

Shieffield: (panics a bit) She's gone! She's not here..

Victorious: Where could she have gone to? (grits her teeth)

On the Crimson Axis Side..

Yamato: (frustrated) You mean she's gone?!

she paced back and forth.

Musashi: Nee-sama, please calm down.

Musashi tries her best to calm her oldest sister down.

Zuikaku: I KNEW THIS WAS NOT SUCH A GREAT IDEA! YOU'RE LITERALLY PLACING US IN DANGER AKAGI!!

Zuikaku held Akagi's collar.

Azuma: Zuikaku!!

Prinz Eugen: She's right afterall. (nonchalant)

She narrowed her eyes at Akagi, who was gritting her teeth.

Zuikaku: YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER TO CARRY OUT THE PLAN PROPERLY! BECAUSE OF THIS, THE AZUR LANE WILL GET AWAY WITH IT!"

She yelled again as she let go of the brown haired fox to the ground.

Kaga: Zuikaku-san stop this!! This will not solve anything! Please!!

The aircraft carrier glanced at the white haired fox.

While at the mirror sea and everyone was seen arguing and constantly fighting because of what happened to their allies.

??: Now what will the Sakura Empire do for the sake of this.. Orochi?  Time will tell the forsaken. With the Azur Lane still recovering from the impact they've got. The time is very precious afterall. Why waste the opportunity to strike when the other side is still recovering for aftermath..?

A woman wearing a cloak spoke in a monotone voice as she looked at her timewatch, which was ticking fast as the time goes on and on.

Her black hair was visible in her hood.

??: The "Dreamwalker" and the" Grand Old Lady.." what a coincidence. They were both chosen to see the fragments of the past in time.

To Be Continued..

Hello fellow shikikans!! thank you for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed it!! This is my first Azur Lane story, I'll do my best to write for more updates!!

Preview for the next chapter:
"You cannot underestimate the power of the Black Cube, It's true power is to change history..

renn closing!!