× 2 ×

The rest of the day was a blur and I almost got on my bus when I remembered I had detention. I walked to the detention room and I was the first to arrive. The teacher just looked at me and pointed to a seat in the back. I nodded and sat in it. A few minutes passed and to my surprise Tyson Green comes walking through that door with a smirk plastered on his face. The teacher also points to the back near me and I internally groan. When he turns and sees me a look of confusion is spread across his face. He quickly replaces it with a smirk like always and he takes a seat right next to me. I turn away from him and take some homework out my bookbag. I feel his eyes on me but ignore it and start my homework. He decides to strike up a conversation with me.

"So, what is a goody-two shoes like you doing in detention?" He asks.

I snort.

"What's so funny sweetie?" He says.

I turn to look at him, "don't call me that."

He smiles and sweet jesus he has dimples.

"I can call you whatever I want sweetie." He says.

I roll my eyes and turn back to my homework. I hear a door slam and I look up. Two more people enter the room and take a seat in front of me and Tyson. I don't reconize them but I guess they are part of Tyson's crew since they automatically start talking to one another. I try not to eavesdrop but I suddenly hear them talking about me in their conversation and I become interested.

"What is she your new toy Tyson?" The guy in the blue says.

"She's not much to look at bro," the other guy says.

"Sorry to barge in on your conversation but I am not Tyson's new toy and I am very much to look at thank you," I say to them.

"And who said you could join our conversation sweetie," Tyson says.

"Nicknames I see," the blue guy says, "I'm Reggie."

"She doesn't care Reggie," Tyson says.

"Oooo he is becoming possessive," the other one says.

"Shut it Westley," he says smaking him upside the head.

"No need to get violent now," Westley says laughing.

I watch how all of them act with amusement, they must be really close friends. Then I think of my friends and how I am really only close with Papaya. I start to frown.

"Hey turn that frown upside down girlie Reggie is here and doesn't like to see anyone down," he says.

"Yeah no frowning in the presence of the hottest guy in the school." Westley says.

"Yeah sweetie me," Tyson says.

"Excuse yourselves, I am clearly the hottest guy in the school. I mean look at me!" Reggie says motioning to himself.

"Guys don't fool yourselves I am the hottest guy in the school," Westley says.

"Oh really Westley? When was the last time you had any contact with a girl since Rebecca?" Reggie asks.

"Well...

"Guys shut up! We all know I am the hottest guy case closed." Tyson says.

"What are you on law and order? Who says case closed anymore?" Reggie says.

Tyson punches him in the arm which leads to Reggie trying to punch him but misses hittind Westley instead. Then they all start fighting right in front of me. As funny as this is I have to break them up or else the teacher will give them detention again.