Perfect. I think I am getting the gist of acting like a female mob.

What do you think, my fellow cellmate?

"... Based on your expression, it seems like your unaware that you have been taken here. Looking at your outfit, it seems like they took you while you are sleeping." She mutters while looking at me with pity in her eyes.

Great. Though she is unusually calm at a time like this.

Well, she have this main character aura surrounding her, so I think that's typical. I would love it if she takes all the screentime while I am on the background just being another footnote for her.

"Hey... may I know your name?" She asks that, and I just noticed that she sounds a bit weaker.

Now that I look at her carefully, I can see some dark blotches on some of her limbs. She have a really strong look with her eyes, so I didn't notice at first.

And this feeling. It seems like she also have Demon Possession, huh...

"I-I'm... I'm A-arisa... Arisa F-f-frelldyll..." I have to act so scared and confused.

"Calm down. You didn't have to be scared." Her eyes becomes soft for a moment. "So, your the child of Frelldyll huh..." She seems to have recognized me.

"D-do you know me...?"

"Yes. I'm really curious about the sickly daughter of the Frelldyll Baron. Now that I got a look at you, I feel more angry at our captors."

Sickly daughter? Me? Why?

"S-sickly daughter...?"

"You don't need to worry about that. I'll try to find a way to get you out of here."

I don't know what's her deal, but I honestly want to stay here, so no thanks.

"U-uhmm... w-we can't..." I said with a tremble in my voice.

"Don't worry. I'll think of something."

This girl is stubborn. Well whatever. It's not like she can do something about it.

By the way, I still didn't know who she is.

"Uhmm... thank you... m-miss...?"

Despite the weakness of her face, I notice her forcing a smile at me.

"Claire Kagenou. I'm the only daughter of the Kagenou House."

Ah. So this is Claire Kagenou...

Nope, I don't remember. Though at least I know she must be from that other territory that I kept visiting recently.

Unlike the Frelldyll Territory, the Kagenou Territory have a lot of bandits in it. I met some strong bandits there, but also got a lot of loot in it. It's also where I found Alpha, so that place is actually important for me.

It have a poor public order, and a lot of the crowds there always goes to banditry. It's amazing that the territory is even standing to this day.

Basically, it's a money factory for me.

Man, I really want to thank her for taking care of me(with those bandits). Maybe I should do something nice to her.

Like, what if I just cured her Demon Possession? I'm sure that will be good enough!

I don't have enough money to spare. So just the cure is enough, right?

I'll do it while no one is looking. Can't really let them see that I can just leave here easily.
_

____________________________________

"As expected, they really took the bait."

Alpha muttered to herself as she looks at the house of her beloved Master on the distance. She is crouched on the tree branch, while gazing at the windows where she can see Arisa's mother weeping.

"Lady Alpha, I'm here to report." She sensed Beta's presence appearing besides her. With her prodding, the silver haired elf continues. "Currently, the Frelldyll Baron dispatches his troops to find their missing daughter. They also asks for help from their neighboring territories."

"Just as expected, he is going to move his troops around the whole territory huh..." Alpha smiles wryly at that. Then she shakes her head. "Though sadly, she is no longer on this region."

She can't help but acknowledge the father. In just a single day, he manages to amass an army just by his charisma alone. It's actually fitting for him to be the father of their beloved Master.

Sadly, they have no knowledge about the darkness of this world. Their info about the underbellies of the society mostly constitutes of known criminals and the Outlaw City.

"What about the words of Lady Shadow?"

"Yes... with the help of Eta, we managed to decipher the hidden meaning of her words. It seems like the second verse of her words points to the secret hideout of those who kidnaps her."

"Does that mean..."

"Yes. It's the Cult of Diablos!"

She gritted her teeth at that. "Those bastards... so they got a whiff of our Lady..." Just as quickly as she felt her mana surging, she quickly calms herself down.

"... Should we go and launch a rescue squad?" Beta asked.

"No..." She shakes her head. "We will wait for the full moon to approach." She says.

"Huh... does that mean...?"

"Hm. Lady Shadow have already predicted what will happen."

The two of them feels at awe at the scale their beloved Master works.

"She gave us the perfect stage to introduce ourselves." Beta felt like crying.

"... We must meet the expectations of our Lady." Beta nodded at her words. Then the blonde elf glances at the weeping mother behind the windows. "I apologize, but it seems like you can't see your daughter for a few more days..." She mutters under her breathe, before the two of them vanishes.