▪︎Hoodie x Reader▪︎

Let's be realistic in this chapter, their murders and most of them don't really understand the concept of ' love ' l
Tw: Abuse
--

The music covered the screams coming from basement, but you knew what was going on.

You and him had gotten into a argument about visitors, He had to leave after he hit you.

You tended to your wounds, there wasn't as much as last time, You heard the music stop abruptly.

Your anxiety kicked in when you heard his footsteps thumping to the bathroom, but you froze when you realized that they weren't his.

Did they escape?

Is he OK?

You quickly opened up the door only to see Brian standing over the man he kept.
His little punching bag.

Brian had a bloody nose, some cuts across his arms.

But the victim. Oh his poor soul. Gashes , cuts and bruises littered his body, he only looked at you, almost pleading for him to help you.

You stood there in shock momentarily before returning back to your senses, Quickly shutting the door and hurriedly trying to distract yourself from the man's poor state.

Getting the stuff you'll need for Brian's wounds.

And possibly the other man's wounds.

You finished up with the small, but deep cut on your cheek.

You sterialized the scissors and the needle for the stitches if you'd need it for them.

You stood up, hearing the basement door slam open, you must've tuned out him bringing him back downstairs and probably finishing him off.

You turned around, opening the door, only to be met with Brian looming over you, a smirk on his face.

"Hey love." He said, His voice scratchy.

You quickly took notes of his injuries, Softly but quickly Grabbing his wrist and bringing him into the bathroom, setting him down on the edge of the tub.

"Hey hon." You said back, Grabbing a few supplies you needed for his injuries.

You turned around, looking at the gash on his arm, quickly Grabbing your gauze, that was soaked in saline and quickly put that on his gash.

"I'm sorry." You said, taping the gauze on so you could focus on the rest if the injuries.

You didn't get a answer besides Brian just staring at you with a unreadable expression.

You grabbed a handful of bandaids, your definitely not trying to let him get a infection.

You moved back to his gash, the gauze covered in his blood.

Removing the tape and the gauze you grabbed the stitching kit.

You looked up at him with a soft gaze.

You finished the gash and gave him a quick thumbs up to show that you were done.

He took the memo and stood up and shooed you out of the bathroom.

You made your way to the bedroom, quickly putting on some sleeping clothes and hopped onto the bed, craving sleep.

And so you went to bed, thinking about tomorrow.