•Tim x Reader•

—————
*Inspired by: The Way We Live  by 3yestrainfellow *

H/T - Hair Type (Wavy, Curly, etc)
H/C - Hair color (Brown, Blonde, etc.)

I hate my first chapter, might re-write this but...ehh?-
—————

As you went through the photo album, filled with your best moments before the incident with him, you stumbled across the page with your one true love, the floodgates were slowly opening after quickly turning the page to find images that he took during the months that you had blacked out, and eventually 'woke up' with Tim in the trunk of your old station wagon.

You were too busy reminiscing on the old memories that you forgot all about the shit reality that you were in, and the fact that the door was slightly open with Tim softly making his way to your dazed tear soaked face trying not to startle you.

"Y/N?" He said in a faint voice, a voice that you couldn't hear but yet hear the slightest quiver in his voice to slightly startle you.

You looked up at him with your slightly bloodshot eyes, ignoring the tear that slowly went down your face. As you closed the book softly and set it down in the drawer of your nightstand where it usually lied

You make room for Tim to lay down next to you, Tim taking the hint as he lies down next to you, bringing you down with him and softly bringing you towards him.

As you closed your eyes, the tiredness already hitting you like a semi, he softly played with your soft h/c.

————

Hi. Indie here!! UH, the first chapter goes brr?? Was gonna add a Lil Timmy man  Pov but didn't know what to do. So uh slay.  Ty Grammarly for the writing tips.