°Toby x Reader°

here's a spoon full of syrup.
———
You grabbed a random hoodie from Toby's collection of hoodies.

"no not this one," you said softly looking at the slightly blood-stained hoodie.

You dug around and found a perfect, yet oversized black hoodie with a cute little tree embroidered in the corner.

As you threw it over yourself, you heard a soft click coming from the door and quickly turned your head to see what the noise was.

You stood there looking at a bloodied and wounded toby, Worry and fear filled you as you looked him up and down quickly making your way to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit.

Toby just looked at you watching you patch up the cut he got from god knows where.

You finished relativity, putting the last stitch in over the average size, but somewhat thin injury.

You sighed deeply. Getting to grab toby some clothes for him to wear, he was still in a dazed state.

You couldn't blame him, he's gone through hell and back, And you've stuck to his side like glue

You got him some baggy, but comfortable clothing and set them in the bathroom, on top of the toilet seat, and walked out.

He softly made his way toward the bathroom and shut the door.

You made the bed, fluffing the pillows to perfection and making sure that the bed had no creases in the sheets.

It helped you relieve anxiety to make beds and doing the dishes. You've had anxiety for the majority of your life and cleaning was just one of the ways you got your mind off of things.

You heard soft sniffles and some grunts from the bathroom, he was crying,  tends to close himself off when breaking down / crying.

You softly knocked on the door and waited for some form of response,relief washing over you when he opened the door and looked down at you.

You grabbed his hand and walked him towards the bed, letting him sit down and take a quick breather as you closed the door to the bathroom and shut the lights off.

You made your way towards the bed and laid next to him, wrapping your arms around him and his slightly shaky form to attempt to calm him down.

It worked, it always does for some reason.

You put the side of your head onto his chest,listing to his heartbeat,it slowly came to a normal rate as he fell asleep wit you in his arms.

You falling asleep shortly after.

———
I'm single.