°Toby x Y/N°

--

September 18th, 2005 - Toby's POV.
----
Toby walked out of the forest to Y/N's home, seeing her outside, already waiting for him.

Oh how much he loved Y/N, she was nice, A little too nice, but, after she found out about his multiple disorders, she still was friends with him.

She had to have a partner though, P/N, they used to bully me. They stopped after they started to date Y/N.

--
September 18th, 2005 - Y/Ns pov.
--
I saw Toby make his way to me, But he seemed to be lost in thought, too lost in his head to notice him almost walk past me.

I grabbed the handle of the backpack that he always had on for some reason stopping him, and him turning around and looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"What's up your ass today Tobes?" I asked, not noticing him start to hold my finger, almost like a child.

He huffed, and replied with a quick Nothing, I thought about what I had planned with P/N, I feel bad but, I'm probably gonna cancel that.

I pulled my phone out, unlocked it, and went towards P/Ns contact, Typing a quick message and sending it soon after.

--
❤️P/N!!<33❤️
--
Today - 3:45 pm

Y/N
-----

Hey, sorry to cancel on you so soon,
just that I had something come up I'm sorry!! :((
ˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵃᵗ ³:⁴⁵

❤️P/N!!<33❤️
----
Ugh, Geuss ill have to do this over text, I'm breaking up with you

Y/N
-----
..

P/N HAS LEFT THE CHAT
----------------

I stood there in utter and complete shock, Toby noticing, stopping and slightly bending over to see what you were stunned about.

Toby just let out a huff, Grabbing your hand and holding it, bringing you towards the forest.

--
September 18th, 2005 - Toby's POV
--
I brought her into the forest, God her hand felt so nice.

Static infiltrated my head as we walked deeper into the forest, her hand slightly trembling.

I dropped my backpack and pulled my goggles and mask on, Incase Tim or Hoodie see me.

I don't like people seeing my face.

I don't even go to school, I just hop onto the bus in the afternoon..hoping nobody noticed me.

I turned around, looking at Y/N who was looking at me in pure fear.

she looks adorable and so shaken up.

I closed and picked the backpack up again, swinging it over my shoulder, Grabbing her hand again.

"I-I need to grab some medicine from my bag tobe
" Y/N said slowly slinging her backpack off.

I released her hand and watched as she fumbled through her bag, muttering a few incoherent words, almost as if she was frustrated that she couldn't find the medication.

"finally" she muttered softly, Grabbing the last pill of ibuprofen in the bottle, taking them with a little bit of the water that she had in her bag as well.

She slung the backpack over her shoulder after closing it, Grabbing back onto my hand, a bit hesitantly.

--
September 18th 2005 - Y/Ns pov
--

My head pounded, worse than every single migraine I had ever gotten.

I looked up at Toby, seeing his covered face in our direction, and tilt down slightly.

"Why are you wearing the facial gear tobes?" Y/N asked, I mean, She knew about the huge gash on his cheek, But she ignored it half the time.

"Oh, I have some friends that like to m- motherfhucker! - make fun of me about my s-scar." Toby said, His vocal tics noticeably ramping up, in all honesty, he was afraid about what you'd say when you got there.

"Hey, tobes?" You said, feeling a wave of drowsiness start to hit you.

"Ye-e-ah?" Toby said looking down at you, trying to move hair out of his face.

You looked up at him with half-lidded eyes and passed out.

"Oh, D-damn, didn't expect them to work that quick."

--
Timeskip to around 8 hours ago. - Toby's pov.
--
I quietly opened the door to the bathroom in Y/N's house, her can of ibuprofen in my hand.

I quickly took out the rest of the pills, which only had a little in the bottle, and put a small pill of Zolpidem in place of the pills.

I walked back to her bag and quickly put them back, and made my way to the back door, it was quite easy to lockpick.

He quickly exited, Making his way back to the forest, checking that he closed the door beforehand.

--
September 18th, 2005 - Toby's POV
--

I picked her up off of the mossy forest floor, bringing her toward my cabin, the one smack dab in the middle.

I was right next to Hoodie and Masky, Two of the most 'obedient' followers of The Operator.

They always called him master, it sounds very fucking kinky.

The rest were scattered around, Almost like a rural town.

I made my way to my room and laid her down on my bed, Covering her up with blankets.

I grabbed pajama pants and a basic hoodie before heading to the bathroom.

I quickly did my hair and put my clothes on, not caring about how loud I was, the sleeping pills are strong anyways.

I made my way over to the room and looked at her face, strands of hair gently swooping sculpting her face perfectly.

I made my way to the couch, sleep fogging my brain as I lay down, drifting off, snuggling close to myself.

--
hdshhdh
I might just hyperfixate on this Damm book for awhilee.