𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

Start from the beginning

"Yes I am very very happy and that roadside Romeo is not here to spoil my mood."
Kayra asked to find out about Reena's true feelings for that certain meat head.
"By the way, now he likes only you, so he will trouble you too, right?"

"He is not just annoying, he has made my life difficult. It took two whole days for Kamal to find him, but still he did not come and was showing his face in front of me, he does not know who I am, if I found him once again, then I'll show him what it takes to even dare mess with Reena Desai." she through gritted teeth
One thing was clear after listening to her words that she did not like Rocky. Why was Reena only seeing his negative traits and here if it was about his traits, then as if Kayra is blindfolded and she could see everything but evils. She was lost in her thoughts when she again saw the man about whom this discussion was going on. Coming from the front as if this whole place and not only this place but the whole of Bangalore belongs to him and he went straight in front to where some dancers were dancing and started calling someone. Kayra did not understand what to do. What does he want to do and then her eyes widened when she saw a very beautiful girl coming closer to Rocky. As she reached near him, Rocky snaked his hand behind her waist and pulled her towards him. Seeing the closeness of both of them, Kayra again felt the same feeling which happened a while back when Reena was talking to her. Could it be jealousy? No, it could not be like this, one feels it only when they loves someone and Kayra? She don't love anyone or maybe she does? No! She can't let this happen. She has a goal to achieve and she cannot get bogged down in all these things. She looks in front of her with her beautiful hazel eyes and finds that her man was dancing, carrying someone else in his arms. Wait- Did she just call him her man? Oh God! What is this happening and why? This shouldn't happen it's wrong like really wrong. Tired of herself, Kayra looks at Reena sitting next to her and sees that there is no jealousy on her face but hatred, as if only him being there is causing some illness. Before she could understand anything, Reena got up from her place and went out of the bar. On the other side, Rocky was watching all this and he was more shocked by Kayra's behavior than Reena's. Reena didn't like him. He already knew this thing and to be honest, it didn't make any difference to him, but it was more jealousy than confusion on Kayra's face and seeing this, it made a difference to him, don't know why. He was just looking at her, that's when both of their eyes met and just all the cleverness of Rocky flew away in a moment, but before that something else happened in his eyes, suddenly 15 to 20 guns moved towards Rocky. Kayra also could not understand for a moment, but then as soon as she saw a man coming from among those guns, she understood what was happening. On seeing Kamal, she becomes so angry that her nails were digging in her hands without her knowing.
"Him? You people are giving him so much important and even getting beaten by him, you, I don't know who you are but before knowing where is the Vidhan sabha in Bangalore, How is the weather in here, you should have known how bad I am. You did a mistake and now it's too late" Oh who it might be the annoying Kamal! saying this he pointed his gun towards Rocky's chest. But Reena came in between and stopped Kamal.
"Tch tch tch, don't waste the bullet, he's not worth it. You know why I have called them here, not to kill you, but to show you your status. Love also has a status and that too like me. How can a slum dweller like you even think of loving me? Let me give you one more chance, to prove your manhood, if you touched me in front of these people then, I'm yours." On hearing this, all the guns were pointed towards Rocky.
"Reena what are you doing? Do you even know what you are talking about? you have no right to say that about anyone." Kayra couldn't stop herself when she heard what Reena said. But the truth was that she knew that Rocky was not even an iota afraid of these guns pointed on himself and if he accepted this challenge of Reena and he will make it happen. She was afraid that if Rocky proved this? What will happen then? But why was this fear in her mind?