Dragon Training

The other night had Anna in thought while setting up the Dome for the 1st day of Dragon Training "what's the first dragon again?" Anna asked Gobber who adjusted his prosthetic hook "Gronckle, we captured a few during the raid" Gobber informed her.

     Setting the last rock stacked with the others dusting her hands off looking over her shoulder spotting Hagrid coming over cheerfully "I could of done that for you" his thick west country accent spoke. Anna head shook "I don't mind" grinning over turning fully around "a princess should never do someone's dirty work" Hagrid shook a finger at her as she laughed "someone has to do it" she replied.

    It was mucky out, the clouds were grey surrounding the whole island same color inside the Dome matching the interior "heads up!" Gobber exclaimed dragging the Gronckle by the mouth using the inside of the hook.

    Anna stepped aside letting Gobber pass through with the dragon from the distance squirming trying to break itself free hearing the muttering cursing in viking under his breath.

    Hagrid with hands on his belly walked over "should I be testing you on the dragons?" raising his brow over at her "I've studied the book of dragons many times" hearing the Gronckle roaring "more than Fishlegs" Hagrid laughed.

     "Anna close the gate!" Gobber ordered "got it!" she rushed on her tippy toes holding down the lever hearing the gate close with a bang and the roaring as it huts "thanks lass, training will start soon" Gobber used his hook wiping sweat off his forehead.

     Anna stepped away from the lever nodding at Gobber response as he walks away "how many dragons did you capture during the raid?" positioning herself facing the gate asking Hagrid who came aside her.

    Hagrid stroked his beard "Deadly Nadder, Monstrous Nightmare, Hideous Zippleback, and Terrible Terror" answering with a belly laugh "I captured that little thing, it was impossible" he answered.

    She listened and noted, four dragons plus the Gronckle which makes five "and were there any specific dragons Stoick was looking out for?" avoiding suspicion "Night Furys and Featherhides" Hagrid didn't hesitate answering.

    Hagrid looked at her with the corner of his eye drawing suspicion "and why are you asking me this Miss Anna?" Anna turned her head and looked at him "I'm just being prepared for what I'm up against" defending herself.

    A chuckled escaped his lips "you mean what the dragon trainers are up against" he clarified "of course!" Anna looks back with hands folded together nervous about today and Stoick agreeing having Hiccup putting him in.

   Gobber from afar whistled grabbing Anna's attention breaking out of her thoughts "it's time lass" he nods "okay" she swiftly moved her bangs out of the way feeling a grip from Hagrid on her upper arm pulling her out of the way into the corner. 

    The gate raised up "welcome to dragon training!" Gobber exclaimed happily stepping aside letting the teens in revealing Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, and The Twins "no turning back" Astrid walks in first surveying the area with ax in hand.

     They follow behind observing reaching the middle of the arena 

    "I hope I get some serious burns" Tuff hoped "I'm hoping for some mauling, like on my shoulder or lower back" Ruff rolled her shoulder "yeah, it's only fun if you get a scar out of it" Astrid she said.

    One teen looked at Anna with the corner of his eye facing her "Anna?" catching others attention facing her "what is she doing here?" Snotlout's brow rose asking the others "I thought your father said no training?" Astrid asked over.

    Anna tensed up at Snotlout but focused on Astrid's question "technically queens orders, my father just agreed with my mom" Anna answered "and what are you doing exactly?" Ruff asked with hand on hip.