A party we go

Right now, Loona was making some final touches to the suite that I'm going to wear for the party today. And to say the least, it's difficult for me to get it on.

The reason? Because of my tails, I mean sure there are pants and shorts for hellhounds. They have tails, the two of us thought that it would work, but we were wrong.

When I tried to put on the pants, I felt my tails being crushed by the hole. So we had to find a tailor that won't snitch on us to fix it.

Sadly there wasn't a tailor that would keep quiet, so we just killed them when they fixed the pants. Fast forward to now, Loona was putting the final touches.

"So you remember how to behave in their?" She asked while she was placing a blue flower pin on my black suite.

"Yeah yeah, bow to show respect, stand tall to show confidence, try to laugh at every joke even if it's bad and don't drink a lot of alcohol." I said with a huff. Loona just smiles and shakes her head.

"Try not to look like an idiot in there kay?" She pats my cheek and kisses me on the cheek, making me widen my eyes and panic.

MEANWHILE IN PENTAGRAM CITY

Charlie was explaining her idea to Vaggie and making sure to write down her lines, but halfway through the two of them stopped and looked at my direction.

"Someone is touching our man." Said Charlie with her true form exposed.

"We need to get him back here soon." Said Vaggie while holding her spear.

BACK WITH ME

Loona then realized what she did and was blushing up a storm, but she just looked at me and her tail was wagging.

"Loona, do you like me?" I asked, she avoided looking at me, and nodded her head.

"How long?" I asked again.

"Ever since you moved to this city." She said in a quiet voice. I then placed a hand on my head and sighed at what happened.

"Honestly I would be lying that I didn't like you as well, but you'll need to speak with my other two lovers back in pentagram city." Loona then looked shocked to hear that I have two other lovers.

"Shit, you have two other girlfriends?!?" I had to cover my ears on how loud she screamed, and she apologized when she finished screaming.

"Yeah and ow. You'll need to talk to them if you could join." I said while massaging my ears.

She sighed and just placed her head on my chest, her ears where flat, and her tail was on the floor. I then heard sniffles and I gently wrapped my hands around her.

"I'm glad to know that you like me to. But how will I know if they like me?" She said with her voice cracked.

"Well, they are nice, the nicest people throughout all of hell." Loona then laughs but doesn't mover her head.

We stayed like this for a few more minutes, until I gently lifted her head and removed any tears she had on her face.

"You know, ever since I was a pup I was abandoned since birth." Said Loona with a sad smile. I widened my eyes but then remembered on where we are.

"In the pound, it was every man for himself, so making friends was impossible there." Tears began to form in her eyes, and her voice began to break.

"And now, now that I'm out of that fucking place I still can't make friends." She then rushed to me and places her hands in my cheeks and places her lips on mine.

Her lips were soft yet they were also rough, and her hands were warm thanks to her fur. After a few minutes of me feeling her lips on mine, I returned the kiss and lifted her up.