The start of the afterlife

In a quiet night at the docks there is a small light shining through the window, inside were three men all with different color suits. All covered with golden rings and necklaces, and some had golden teeth.

Yet none of them where in a good mood, since someone has been destroying their hidden products of drugs.

"What the fuck is happening!?!" One of them shouted as they slammed their fist on the table while they grinded their teeth.

"How the fuck should I know, I just keep track of the money were getting!!" Screamed another.

"How about the two of you SHUT THE FUCK UP SO WE CAN KILL THIS SONOF A BITCH!!" screamed the third making the other two stay silent.

The third then sighed in relief after getting the other two to calm down and pulled out a tablet containing a picture of a half-American half-Japanese man.

His hair was black, and the tips were grey, and they reached his chin. His eyes were red, and he had a smile that sent shivers down the spines of all three of them.

The first then sighs and pull up a packet of paper and starts to read to the other two.

"All we know is his alias, he's called the white Kitsune he is a huge fan of the Kitsune, fucking furry." Said the first while muttering the last part, but then continued.

"There's not much on this Kitsune guy, all we know is that he covers his tracks. Security footage, wiped clean, blood, bleached, corpses, never to be seen again." The three of them growled in annoyance at the fact that there's not much information on the white Kitsune.

"FUCKING HELL HOW THE FUCK CAN WE FIND THIS ASSHOOLE?!?" Screamed the third, he then pulls out a bag of cocaine and sniffs the entire thing. His eyes turn red and was then heaving from the adrenalin.

"There's nothing you can do to find me." Said a that echoed through the entire room, the three of them all had panicked faces and looked around the room to find the source of the voice

POV NOBU

I was entertained to see that all of them were panicking, they can't find me by normal means. Soon one of them pulled out a double barrel shotgun and started to aim in a random direction.

"WHERE ARE YOU? COME OUT SO I CAN KILL YOU QUICKLY!!" I chuckled at his attempt to scare me, so I decided to play along, but I was going to use a surprise.

I flexed my fingers and soon small threads of steel began to float in the air, by the time the three of them saw the threads one of the three heads of the Mafia was wrapped up by the threads.

"Ohhhh such a threatening promise, only to lose an ally." I then tightened my fingers and soon the threads tore the man's body apart, only leaving minces of meat lying on the floor.

The one with the shotgun began to shake in fear on seeing one of his ally's killed so easily, what made it worse was the fact that I wasn't there to kill him in person.

He then "pulled the trigger" hitting the other member, blasting him in the stomach launching his intestines and bones on the wall. He begins to sweet in fear seeing that he is the last one alive. I then deicded to end this play and kill him.

So I silently landed behind him and wiggled my fingers, making the threads pull the gun away from him and grabbing his limbs to prevent him from causing more problems. I then moved in front of him so that he could see my face for the last time.

"Do you know why I chose this life?" I asked, the man shook his head side to side. I flicked one of my fingers making one of his limbs to fall while blood sprayed on the wall. He then screamed in pain and soon cried.