Forced to leave and a reunion

"Where'd he go?!" Shouted a random demon.

"I don't know! Have you checked the allies?" Shouted another. As the two of them were shouting, I was sneaking away, holding onto my shoulder.

'Shit, sorry Charlie, but I need to disappear for a few days.' I felt bad for what I'm about to do but I have no choice.

How am I in this situation you ask? It all started after I got my jacket Clean.

FLASHBACK TWO HOURS BEFORE

Things where great, not only did I receive advice from some of my female subordinates. I was able to clean my jacket.

"So just to be clear, never ask a woman, her age, weight, and never lie to them?" I asked with a notebook in my hands.

The women that surrounded me all nodded their heads.

"Yup, it's just rude to ask our age, we are self-conscious about it." Said one of them.

"The same could be said for our weight. Do you know how hard it is to have these slim bodies?" Asked another while motioning her body.

"Well... ever since she passed away, I lost interest on seeing someone and focused on my weapon." I then remembered the day she passed away.

I was lying on the floor, drowsy and tired. Half of my face was covered in blood, and she was screaming at someone while firing a gun.

I tried to move, to help her. But I fell on my chest and crawled instead, as I was about to reach her, her head instantly moved backwards.

She fell on her back and faced me; her left eye was gone, and she had tears traveling down her face.

"Aishi.... te.... iya.... masu." The light in her eyes faded and I laid there in shock anger and sadness.

"B... boss!" I was brought back by the sound of panic screaming and soon, I saw what had happened.

Everyone was boarding up the windows, getting guns, grenades and knifes.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" One of the daemons ran up to me and stuttered the words.

"T-t-the mo-moth has found the -f-f-flame." My blood ran cold, and I soon ran towards the back of the bar.

After reaching the backroom, I moved a large shelf that had bottles of alcohol on it. After removing the shelf, I grabbed a sledgehammer and began to beat the wall, behind the wall was a hidden exit.

'That sentence, looks like he found me.' Since my stay in hell, and living in the bar, I made sure to tell them to say a coded sentence if they found me.

And it looks like the moth has found me. Valentino, I tried to get as much information on him as possible, and what I found made me disturbed.

He is an overlord, a dangerous demon who worked with two others. One of the overlords was named Vox.

If I remembered correctly, he made every single piece of technology in hell, and he could see through them all. So, I made sure to place my hell-phone in a bag full of aluminum.

The second overlord was a demon named Velvet, for some reason she was obsessed with making new posts every few minutes.

But what's really disturbing about her, is that she is psychotic and will kill anyone if they look at her the wrong way.

Before I left, I made sure to grab a pistol and a few mags to take with me. I looked behind me at some of my friends that I made and spoke to them one last time.

"Even though we didn't take much time to get to know each other well, I am glad to meet you all." The sinners in the bar all began to nod their heads and we all spoke in unison.