......A prank?

But it didn't seem like one.

Rather, it looked like the other became addicted to acting, and even if it wasn't necessary, had already gotten used to using his "boyfriend" identity to tease him again and again.

Jimin was both embarrassed and angry, rubbed his lips in a fluster, and with his tail between his legs, fled into the bathroom.

As he washed his face, he finally got the chance to think about all that happened today, and the more he thought, the more he felt it was strange......

Carefully thinking back, he realized that this kind of dubiously ambiguous atmosphere b/t them had started a week ago with Taehyung falling asleep in class and holding his hand.

Certain things Taehyung said flashed across Jimin's mind: the "Actually, I like you quite a lot" at the old hamlet, the "This song represents my feeling for you" at the singing competition, and the "Love at first sight" in front of Seo Yeon today......

He couldn't help but think, was there a possibility that Taehyung meant what he said all those times?

And in truth, Taehyung......really liked him?

Jimin gave himself a huge shock with this conjecture!

This kind of delusion already happened once before, and Jimin really, truly, did not want to deceive himself a second time.

But other than this possibility, he couldn't think of another reason why Taehyung would keep teasing him again and again...... If the reason really was "just for fun", then wouldn't Taehyung be way too terrible of a person?

Jimin shook his head. This time, he won't be so hot-headed, b/c if he confessed and then heard Taehyung say, "I was only kidding around"...... By the love of god now that would be awkward. He might even explode with rage and kill a man!

Even if Taehyung liked him, he'll endure. He won't do anything.

He'll wait for Taehyung to confess first. If the other wasn't going to say anything, then why should he?

If Taehyung only wanted to tease him, then come at me bro, we'll see who loses out in the end; who's scared of you?

Jimin ferociously wiped his face, consolidated his defenses, and returned to the room.

Taehyung already sat under the covers, and seeing Jimin come in, put down his phone and stared fixedly at the other changing clothes.

Under that gaze, Jimin's entire body felt uncomfortable and almost reacted. He cursed a silent "Fuck" before rapidly lifting the covers and hiding inside.

After they both lied down and Jimin reached to turn off the lights, Taehyung suddenly asked, "Hey, earlier... When I kissed you, were you nervous?"

Jimin: "......"

Jimin: "No."

Taehyung smiled: "Liar, I saw everything."

Jimin's eye twitched: "......Just what are you trying to do?"

Taehyung: "You want to know?"

Jimin could swear that asking this question was his biggest mistake this entire night, b/c as soon as he heard Taehyung reply in that teasing tone, he knew that the other was planning to do something again!

Sure enough, in the next second, Taehyung propped himself up and moved closer......

Jimin reflexively clutched the edge of his covers, staring at the other with vigilance as if facing an enemy: "What are you doing?"