I walked with my escort till we got to the loading dock, then we stopped right in front of a garage door with a black pickup parked outside of it, and wooden crates in front of the truck. I walked around the box and looked at it, I went to the front then lifted the lid up.

I saw some hand guns inside, not many, maybe about 10 or 12. I smiled slightly and picked one up then mentally sighed, nothing like picking up a new gun. I looked back inside and saw maybe 1000 round of bullets, I looked back to the gun and admired its beauty. But when i heard footsteps coming towards me, I made no move to put the gun away, just continued to admire it.

"That's a-" I cut off the new comer.

"9mm semi-automatic, with laser attachment, silencer compatibility/not usually" I smirked, setting the gun down. I heard a slightly impressed chuckle and looked up to see KC, he was shaking his head at me, and I don't think he noticed me yet.

"Seems you know your stuff" he mused.

"Mostly" I shrugged. He finally looked at me and studied me for a second,his eyes widened.

"Uh- Katerina? What are you doing here?" He looked a little alarmed.

"Kyle?" I played dumb. "What am I doing here? I'm getting a job"

" Please tell me your not Kat?" He said running his eyes and the bridge of his nose.

"Guilty as charged, so that must mean your KC, my escort?"

"Yep, so your the newcomer that supposed to be good.. But has to do a trial run?" He looked at me seriously, trying to hide the still shocked face he has on.

"Yep, that's me"

"You seemed so, so... So-"

"Nerdy, innocent, geeky, weird-"he cut me off.

"No. just different from at the party" he said shutting the lid to the guns and whisked for the bus to load it up in the truck. "Come on, we gotta get going" he said as he thought deeply about something.

Got into the truck and he started driving to our drop off location, it was silent in the car till we got there. Our hand off people weren't there so he told me about the drop off, and how I'm supposed to handle it in their way. I tried my best not to roll my eyes and listen to what he was saying, but luckily I was saved by a set of headlights heading our direction.

"They're here, remember what I told you" he said as I got out of the truck, I gave him a quick nod then shut the door.

Two guys got out of their truck and walked around to the back and towards me, they had parked their truck back to back with our so it would be easier when we made this exchange. They stopped when they reached the back and glanced over at me, they shared a look then looked back at me.

"Your delivering our stuff?" The one mad asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yes. and if you don't mind, I would like to get on with it." I crossed my arms.

"Feisty little girl aren't ya?" The second guy chuckled. "But sure, lets get this done." He said and nodded to his friend.

The guy took an envelop out of his jacket and tossed it to me. I caught it and pulled the stack of hundreds out, flipping through them to make sure they were all hundreds. Satisfied I nodded and put the money back, then banged twice on the back of the truck bed. I was covered and had a special attachment to where you could only open it from the inside. KC opened the truck bed from inside the cab, then I nodded to the guys. They opened up their truck bed and then grabbed the crate out of the back, hauling it into their truck.