The Crimson Jacket

"Heeey, Marco...watcha uh...watcha doing with all that stuff?"

"Oh, these are torta ingredients. Remember back on Ponyhead's show when Kelly and I were gonna have a cooking segment, and then, well, we didn't?"

"Yeeaah, Eclipsa kinda stole the show there, sorry you didn't get to show off your torta recipe."

"Nah, it's fine. Becaauuse I'm going over to Kelly's house in Woolandia so we can make some tortas anyway! For real this time. Figured I owed her after ruining wrestling for her and all."

"Ohhhhh okay! Sounds like a fun time... Will you bring some back for me? I LOOOVE your tortas recipe!"

"Uhhh yeah, sure! I think I'll have enough here for all 3 of us. If not, I can always make more when I come back."

"Right, right... Hey, uh, Marco?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"...Nevermind. Go have fun making some tortas with Kelly!" 

"Haha, oookay! Oh, by the way, are we still on for that midnight Captain Blanche's Sugar Seeds ritual? I picked up a box from Earth when grabbing the torta ingredients, so we should be good to go for that!"

"Yeah, totallytotallytotally! Wouldn't miss it for the end of the world!"

"Alright, cool. See ya later, Star!"

"Don't have too much fun without me, Marco!"

Kelly's heart begins racing. Why would Marco's dimensional scissors just be lying in the field? That means he must be somewhere in Woolandia, but he dropped them. Did he get lost? Or did someone...or something take him? She hastily looks around for more clues, and sees nearby a tray of torta ingredients strewn across the ground, seeming to have not just been dropped, but have been knocked a decent distance away from where the scissors lay.

This is not good, this is not good, this is NOT good.

Kelly runs back to her house, thinking what to do, hoping maybe Marco would just appear safe and sound in her living room. She pulls out her phone and calls Star again.

"Kelly? What's going on, is Marco okay?"

"I don't know, I don't know, his scissors were just lying on the ground in the field, I thought he maybe got lost but it looked like there was a fight or something, I'm freaking the heck out right now, I can't think straight, something really bad happened to him and I don't know what to do, and-"

"Kelly, BREATHE! Please, just...breathe."

A silence falls between the 2, as Star thinks and Kelly tries to calm down.

"Look, I... I'm worried too, but if you keep freaking out we'll never be able to find him. So just...try to keep calm. Did you see anything else weird in the field?"

"No, I... I don't think so..."

As Kelly tries to recall and is about to run back outside to recheck the field, her attention is drawn to the TV as she sees a familiar red hoodie.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE GOT QUITE THE SHOW FOR YOU TONIGHT HERE AT THE WWR!

ENTERING THE CAGE, FROM THE LEFT, WE'VE GOT OUR CURRENT 2 TIME CHAMPION, FROM RIGHT HERE IN WOOLANDIA, GIVE IT UP FOR THE MAMMOTH!

AND ON THE RIGHT, A NEWCOMER TO THE WOOLANDIA WRESTLING RING, ALL THE WAY FROM MEWNI, IT'S THE CRIMSON JACKEEEEETTT!

Kelly looks shocked as a distressed Marco is thrown into the ring right before her eyes, and the gate is closed behind him. 

"Hey, let me outta here! I didn't sign up for this! I've got places to be, man!"

"Kelly, are you still there?"

"Found Marco. Gonna go get him back now. I'll call you later."