Lost Ball

One week later

"Marco, I'm telling you, Britta's Taco's was a couple turns back."

"Whaaaat? Kelly, are you doubting my knowledge of my own hometown?"

"NO, I'm just...ugh, maybe you're right, sorry. I've been feeling off the past couple days, so I'm sure that's just another thing my mind is jumbling up."

After a moment, Marco pulls over on Nachos next to an old warehouse. "Actually, maybe it was a couple turns back..." He looks around, seeming to look for something.

"...What's up, Marco?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"I dunno, it sounded like it came from in there..."

He points to the warehouse.

"That old dusty place that looks like a miniature prison? Probably just some kids our age messing around. Graffitiing the walls or somethin."

"Wanna check it out? Could be an adventuuure." Marco says, teasing Kelly lightly.

Kelly rolls her eyes lightheartedly. "Alright, I'm down to maybe cause some trouble with you." She says with a smirk, hopping off Nachos. The pair slowly walk towards the warehouse entrance.

It's late in the evening, so the interior is nearly pitch black. Marco and Kelly walk through the dark hallways towards the opening in the middle of the structure.

"Marco, are you sure you heard something in here? I don't hear anyt-"

Before she can finish her sentence, lights blare on, as the pair is greeted by a large group of Marco and Kelly's friends.

"SURPRISE!"

The group consists of Star, Tom, Janna, Pony Head, Seahorse, Jorby, Eclipsa, StarFan, and a few other mutual friends of the group. Decorating the area is a set of stage lights highlighting various tables and sections within the building, as well as the DJ Bot from the Bounce Lounge, now repurposed as a rental unit. Above the group is a banner, with the words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!"

Kelly has a look of shock on her face, a bit dazed by the sudden lights shining in her eyes as she stumbles back a bit. Marco places a hand on her shoulder.

"Woah, don't fall over, Kelly. Hey, aim the light away a bit! It's like staring into a sun." He says, covering his eyes a bit as one of the stage lights is aimed directly at the pair.

Seahorse obliges and turns the light away a bit, as Kelly regains her composure. "A...a party? Here on Earth? For me?" She has a look of joy, but still feeling a bit shaken from it.

"Yeah! Star told me your birthday was soon, and I wanted to set up something, so I figured I'd take this old warehouse and turn it into a super cool RAVEhouse!" EDM music starts playing over the speakers. "Seahorse helped provide the lights and sound, and Eclipsa helped make the process of the setup a LOT easier for all of us."

Eclipsa walks forward and nods. "A friend of Marco is a friend of mine." She says with a smile. "However, I must be off. Very busy with my duties, as I typically am. However, I hope you all enjoy the party." She says with a smile.

"Thanks Eclipsa, we were cutting it close with time, so you really came in clutch with your magic." She nods again as Marco uses his scissors to open a Mewni portal. "Good luck with your duties." He bows lightly as Eclipsa takes her leave.