'I'm sure you'll only get us into trouble.' Mahi Bhai spoke as he sipped his coffee.

'You are such a spoilsport.' yuvi whined.

'Oh really? I'm more fun than you are.'

'Then prove it.' yuvi pa challenged.

'What should I do?' Mahi asked.

'It's simple, we'll give each other a dare and who ever finishes it first is the winner, proving to be more fun than the other.' Yuvi stated.

'I'm in. Tell me what to do.' maybe the caffeine in his cold coffee stimulated his brain a bit too much that made him work in haste.

Yuvi looked around the Mall road to find a suitable person for the dare he was about to give. As his eyes met a middle aged man, arguing with someone over the phone, he smiled.

'Just pick up an argument with him.' he stated coolly.

'You know I hate fights.' Mahi Bhai reminded him as if that would make him reconsider his choice of dare.

'And that's exactly why this will be fun. Now tell me what to do?'

'Go and get her phone number and address.' Mahi said pointing to a woman, sitting alone in the coffee shop while reading the newspaper.

'On it.' Yuvi leapt towards her within giving it a second thought. And Mahi reluctantly walked towards that man he was supposed to deal with.

'Er- excuse me.' he called him rather too politely, to have a fight with him.

'What?' he asked rudely.

'I think you are a-' Mahi Bhai thought to find something to spite him but not to offend him too much.

'um donkey?' he finished his sentance hesitantly.

'What did you just call me? Do you know who I am?' he asked , furiously.

'Does that matter?'

'It should because I am a cop.' he balled his fists as he raged with fury.

'I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I'm really sorry.' Mahi quickly apologized tried running towards Yuvi who seemed to be having the best time of his life, flirting with that woman.

'Where are you running to, young man? Do you think it's that easy?' The Man held his collar and ceaesed Mahi's movement.

'Yuvi, help me.' Mahi yelled in fright.

Yuvi looked at him and immediately went to him.

'What's wrong?' he asked.

'He's cop.' Mahi stated.

'Then why isn't he in his uniform? And also this isn't a police Jeep. Chill Mahi, he's just pranking you.' Yuvi replied casually.

'You are a good actor but let him go now.' yuvi spoke to the man who pulled out his I'd from his pocket.

'I'm off duty but that doesn't mean I'll let you guys walk free.' and that made the wild child yuvi to tremble with fear as well, well briefly.

They were asked to get into his car and the Man drove straight to the police station.

Mahi tried his best to not cry, but any younger, heck anyone who's being taken to the police station in some other country would lose it.

'Are we going to be hung?' yuvi asked, only to frighten Mahi further.

'We didn't commit any heinous crime to be hanged.' he said.

'But neither did Bhagath singh.'

'Can you please keep your mouth shut Yuvi, you are only making it worse.' Mahi pleaded and Yuvi decided to pay heed to him, for a change.