ON 9

Jungkook wakes up to the sunlight hitting his face through the window

Jungkook wakes up to the sunlight hitting his face through the window. He groaned, rubbing his eye as he sat up. He yawns and stretches, hearing his door open.
"You're awake?" He hears and sees Jimin. His eyes widened, looking at the older in surprise. He rubbed his eyes but is stopped as Jimin grabbed both of them.

"W-why... Why are you here, hyung?" Jungkook asks as their faces are inches away.
"Well... I had to sleep here, your hyung told me to because it was late" Jimin says, chuckling.
"B-but... But-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin puts a finger over his lips.

"Shh, don't worry... I slept in a different room" Jimin says and Jungkook shook his head.
"No, that's not it... It's just... Last night..." Jungkook pauses, looking at Jimin's face to see if he's grimacing at the mention of what happened last night. Fortunately, he isn't.
"Oh, last night...?" Jimin says and Jungkook hesitantly nodded.

"Yes, JK... We kissed last night..." Jimin says and Jungkook blushes.
"But... Are you okay with it?" Jungkook asks and Jimin chuckles, nodding.
"Of course" Jimin says and puts a finger under Jungkook's chin.

Jungkook pulls away, slowly opening his eyes. He's met with Jimin's eyes, who looked at him in surprise.
"Hyung-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin pulls him for another kiss. They pulled away after a few seconds. They are both breathing heavily before they started laughing.
"I like you" Jungkook says and Jimin smiled.

"I like you too" Jimin says, their foreheads together as they looked at each other's eyes.
"Jungkook!" They heard, looking back to be met with Namjoon who's looking at them. They looked at each other and pulled away.
"There you are, I'm glad you listened to me" Namjoon says and Jungkook scratched his nape.

"I guess hyung's radar didn't work on you?"

"It did... And he thinks I'm going to be good"

"Aigoo~"