ON 6

10:12 pm

10:12 pm

They just sat at the swings, admiring the beautiful moon. Jimin turns his head back to look at Jungkook. He sees Jungkook's features under the moonlight, and he looks mesmerizing. Jimin could feel his heart beat fast, but he decides to ignore it, he wanted to stare at Jungkook more. Jungkook turns his head and now they're making eye contact.

Jimin's heart beats faster and he finally looks away. He puts a hand over his heart, his eyes widened. He hears Jungkook's giggle which made his heart beat more. He gulps, biting his bottom lip.
"Oh, goodness... Jungkook, what are you doing to me?" He whispers to himself and the younger hummed.

"Yes? I heard my name?" Jungkook says, he only heard Jungkook that's why he's asking.
"No-nothing... Uhm... Wanna go to the beach?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded, smiling.
"But let's just stay here for a few more minutes... I wanna relax... And it's quiet here, I like it" Jungkook says and Jimin hums.

"Why did your brother and you move here?" Jimin asks and Jungkook hums.
"Well... Me and hyung wanted to really come here ever since we were kids... Hyung got a job here and I decided to follow him because I got accepted in the university I wanted to join that is located here" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.
"Will I ever meet your brother?" Jimin asks and Jungkook chuckles.

"Well, that depends... Maybe we should get to know each other more... " Jungkook says, smiling.
"Of course" Jimin says, smiling back. They continued their question and answer until Jungkook finally got bored.
"Let's go... I wanna feel the breeze and hear the waves of the ocean" Jungkook says as he stood up from the swing. Jimin chuckles and nodded. They held hands again and went to go to the beach.