ON 5

10:10 pm

10:10 pm

As they finished eating, they immediately walked away, holding hands again.
"You said your ex girlfriend was chasing, why is that?" Jungkook asks as they walked down the street. Jimin chuckles, shaking his head.
"She's crazy... She wants to get back with me even though she cheated... She says it was a misunderstanding" Jimin says, scoffing.

"Oh... Wow... That's pretty absurd... Why would she want to get back when she was literally the one looking for another" Jungkook says, laughing as he looked at Jimin. The older made eye contact with him, causing him to get flustered. Jungkook bit his bottom lip but kept the eye contact.

"How about you?" Jimin asks, making the younger confused.
"Hmm?" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.
"Well... Have you had a relationship before?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shook his head, chuckling.
"My older brother tends to scare them off" Jungkook says, half joking.
"Why so?" Jimin asks as they reached the park.

They headed straight to the playground and sat at the swings.
"Well... Namjoon hyung is pretty much a good guy... But the guys I have brought home before... Got so scared with the way hyung looks at them... Maybe it's because hyung tends to sense that something is wrong with those guys" Jungkook says, shrugging.

"Were you dating those guys?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shook his head.
"I only ended up with one... And hyung was pretty mad when he found out that guy cheated on me" Jungkook says, laughing.
"How does your hyung sense that something is wrong with that person?" Jimin asks and Jungkook raises his brow.

"I don't know... He just stares at them with this intense look, if his look isn't tensed... Then he sees you as someone worthy... Those guys he had suspected, ended up being a cheater, player and more... I guess one of them managed to avoid hyung's vision"

 I guess one of them managed to avoid hyung's vision"