Worth For Freedom Or Despair?

ابدأ من البداية

Shinano: The cube... (tired).

Musashi looked at her.

Musashi: Shinano..are you alright?

Shinano: Nee-san.. The cube.. it's showing us something...

Musashi looked up to see the Black Wisdom cube beginning to shine bright like a fire.

The cube shines brighter as finally, both kansens noticed the light coming from it.

"This isn't what we wanted.."

A voice was heard within the cube. Everyone present watched as the cube continued to shine, engulfing the whole Mirror Sea.

Hornet: (yells) ENTERPRISE! GET BACK IN HERE!!

Hornet's voice was heard as Enterprise halted, quite shocked as she looks at the cube.

Kaga: NEE-SAMA!!

Kaga's fright spiked up as Akagi, halted at her tracks. Due to the cube's power, they were both pushed back to their respective groups.

While the impact from the cube was being felt, It affected the white haired fox as she began having visions that she doesn't know when or how.

??: Shinano, you won't forget our promise right?"

"Of course.. there's always room for more promises.. if that's valid for.. you.."

??: Why not? Perhaps we could spend more time together when we get back to Azur Lane. The chancellor announces it to be launched as a new organization for the future.

"You won't be.. seized by the Sirens right?.."

??: I will do everything for the Mein Fuhrer. For the will of Iron & Blood."

"Your motto.. as always.."

The strange visions made her confused and lost at the same time.. And she was exhausted due to the fights and damages she recieved earlier.

Shinano: I don't feel alright..

The white haired fox suddenly collapses due to unknown reasons. Musashi's eyes widened as she took a hold of her youngest sister.

Musashi: Shinano!

She tried her best to wake up the third ship. This alarmed Yamato and the others who were looking through the battle. The whole field was beginning to shine even brighter.

Nagato: We need to leave this place immediately! Everyone! Leave this place now! Do not get near the cube!

Akagi: The cube-

Hakuryuu: Are you insane?! It's too dangerous, the Mirror Sea is collapsing!

The girl shouted as Akagi gritted her teeth in response.

Nagato: Musashi, what happened to Shinano?

Musashi: She collapsed. Unfortunately, I don't know what came through after she saw the cube shine..

Yamato: Is she alright?

Yamato approached and aided her sister, who was still unconcious.

Too late for that,

the Light have engulfed the whole Mirror Sea, blinding everybody in the process. Both Azur Lane and Crimson Axis were blinded by the light and then again.. All blank.

"SHINANO!"

Yamato's voice was the last thing heard in the Axis as everything went black.

______________________________