The other swarmed Istaroth like flies, staring at the human with curiosity, "What even is this thing?" Its friend asked, confused about how a small thing like this could be a dragon, "Not sure, why don't we ask the primordial one? They might know!" Istaroth suggesting, the other nodded, prodding at the small little creature that was embraced in Istaroth's arms.

That's how Ezra was adopted by the four shades of primordial one.

She saw the end of the dragon race, and she was utterly terrified of the things that adopted her but they were warm and made her feel at home even though they can barely communicate due to both speaking different languages.

For some reason, Ezra stopped aging, stuck in her teenage self. After more than a hundred years, they were able to communicate a little. They all were interested in her race, her name, her life and many things.

Ezra learned their names as well, after learning their names she finally realized that she might know this world, she remembers reading her favorite games' lore.

"The primordial one and its four shades."

That's what they were, Ezra is isekaied in genshin world, just a little too early.

She was okay with her life for now, she is fed properly, Istaroth and the others hang out with her when they are free. But she second small world crumbled as the second who came, came.

Her small little haven was destroyed again, just like her old life. But as she knew, the Primordial one was victorious in this battle.

As her life with them continues, they created another thing named Asmoday, as a servant of the primordial one and the new little haven called Celestia, the new human race was started along with the birth of gods.

But on one unfortunate day, the four shades and the primordial one disappeared, leaving the Celestia in shambles.

Knowing that Ezra was nothing but a weakless human, Asmoday stole the throne but Ezra didn't see it that way, she trusted her after all the time they spent together.

Ezra knew that Asmoday will leave the godless nation in shambles, maybe due to her being in the picture, maybe things will change? Maybe...?

But thousands of years before the cataclysm, Asmoday [The unknown god] waged with a nation, its name was "Maurt" it was under the rule of a god who refused to work under Celestia, causing the people of the nation to disobey Celestia as well.

"You CANNOT do that!" Ezra shouted at the greater being, "I will." The dull gaze in her eyes never changed. Ezra pulled out her sword, pointing at Asmoday's chest, and shouted, "No you won't!"

"I will." Asmoday stood up from the throne, leaving the room. "I see... Then count me dead like the rest of them!" Ezra said before throwing the sword and walking outside the room.

Asmoday stopped her by catching her hand, "You can't. You know I hold deep affection for you." Ezra snatched her hand away before walking out the door.

The new god's eyes widened, "You know I LOVE YOU RIGHT?" The feeling of losing more lingered in her heart. Ezra ignored every single word, but she will come to regret that decision.

"That has to be a joke." Ezra sighed, finding chains connected to her hands. "I apologize, I will end the matter in Maurt peacefully. I just want you..." Asmoday apologized, her gaze on the floor

"....? Really?!" She heard pure delight and hesitantly nodded. "Thank you!" Ezra jumped and hugged Asmoday. At the start of their life, Asmoday and the others took things such as hug threatening but she explained that it is a sign of love.

"Thank you...Love." Ezra said again, her cheeks blushing. Without a single thought Asmoday lifted her and wanted to gobble up the human in her arms.

And there comes the problem, more thousands of years passed and Asmoday became more cruel to the world while more sweet to Ezra.

Ezra was utterly oblivious of that fact. "Love!" She called out happily, Asmodays' heart skipped a beat causing an earthquake on the ground.

More times later, the idea of an archon war was presented. Ezra was opposed to it but her words were not taken seriously. Due to that, on a stormy night a fight began.

"You are so cowardly! You are scared of the fact that the other gods will get more powerful to you, don't you?! You are scared that they will take over you!" That was nothing but truth.

With that Ezra left the Celestia, causing an outrage in the world.

Not long ago, Focalor was born. And Ezra met Zhongli and the others.

In the darkness of the room, Ezra stared at her wrists. Her eyes went up to her naked chest, which had few marks. Suddenly a hand crawled up to her and pulled her closer, "Sleep, its night." Tsaritsa said gently, causing Ezra to sigh.

'Maybe, this is the life for me....?'