Inazuma [10]

A confident aura was oozing out of Ezra. She braced herself, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath in as you and both Paimon were shook and couldn't move from fear.

"I hope you are ready because here I come." She spoke, you glanced around confusingly as Ezra didn't even move. Suddenly the ground beneath you starts breaking.

'is this her power?' You gazed at Ezra, who was still not moving. The ground suddenly breaks, causing you to fall but someone was able to catch you.

"Who..?" You mumbled as you gazed at the Raiden shogun, She held you and Paimon protectively in her arms. "What is happening?!!??!" Paimon shouted confusingly and truthfully, even you don't know.

Why the hell is your enemy protecting you?!?!

"I don't know!!!" You replied back with a panicked expression, The Raiden shogan moved you to the ground, helping you.

After successfully setting you onto the ground, Raiden turned around. She pulled out her weapon from her chest. Suddenly the sky turned dark and it started to rain furiously.

You suddenly realized that you were going to witness a duel between and Adepti and an archon. Dude Adeptis are weaker than Archon!!! Why is Ezra trying to fight Raiden!!

You watch the fight unfold, the entire fight was exhilarating. Your heart was on fire as you didn't know who to cheer for.

The crowd stared just like you, surprised to watch someone last even a second with their archon.

From their jumping and fighting, mist hazes your vision. You couldn't see any of them fighting, all you could see was mist.

As the mist cleared, a shocking scene was displayed. Ezra, standing, her feet on the head of Shogan who laid on the ground, her arms and legs sprawled out. You could see the amused expression on Ezra's face like it was just a game.

You saw her whispering something in her ear. "Access denied." A dull voice replied, Raiden Shogan said with the same unamused expression.

"I see?!" Suddenly she pointed her finger at the public, they all trembled in confusion and fear. Suddenly thin wire lashes out, trying to make its way to their throat.

What the actual fuck is she doing?!

You pulled out your dagger, jumping up in the air to cut the thin wires. "What are you doing?! They are innocent!" I shouted, bracing myself and taking a more stable ground to protect them.

"Shut up." Ezra rudely said, More thin black wires lashes out. You kept cutting them, "Leave!" You shouted to the public as you found the number of people overwhelming.

"T-Thank you!!!" It was like a prayer as the public tried to leave.

The fight was not actually like a fight at all, Ezra was the one giving the hits and slahes while you tried to defend yourself and a few stupid people who didn't leave right away and are now trapped in the broken rocks.

As you were defending yourself you suddenly realized that Raiden Shogan was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly the Raiden was behind Ezra's back, aiming for the neck.

"NO!" You shouted, the weapon falling to the ground in shock. As you tried to jump forward you saw the smile Ezra had, why? Is she accepting her fate?

The thin wires wrapped you and Raiden. You screamed as you saw Ezra decapitate the Raiden Shogan, killing the god of eternity.

Suddenly your vision darkens for a second and you find yourself in an unfamiliar place.

The place is dark and feels creepy.

"Ahh...finally I was able to meet you. How have you been doing, Ei?" The familiar voice of Ezra spoke, you twist your head quickly to find her. She stood beside staring at the figure in front of her, it was Raiden Shogan.

There are two Raiden shogan?!

"Why are you here?" Hatred, that's all you could hear in her voice. "Oh my dear, Don't be so mean now. I have come to meet you, surely you wouldn't throw me away like this would you?" Ezra nonchalantly smiled, taking small steps toward the Shogan.

"Stay away." Raiden roared, Glaring at the other woman. "My...You seem rather angry today, might I ask why?" Ezra said, mockingly.

"Uh...can someone explain what is going on and what you mean by Ei?" You asked, totally confused about your sudden surroundings.

"I will, You see traveler, there are two purposes for my visit to Inazuma. First is that I wished to meet Ei and the other is....to demolish the vision hunt decree." Her eyes were fixed on Ei, who also seems to be staring at her.

"You are here to shake my will? Very well then." She pulled out her weapon, "There is no need to fight you see, I already defeated you, Ei. Your people are on my side, I have got rid of that puppet and even Kunikuzushi is on my side. The fatui is giving out Delusion, my dear and because of that your people are dying." She explained, Ei looked at her with slight confusion.

"Wha-" "That is indeed true, Ei. You lost." A new feminine voice comes from behind, you turned around to find a woman in pink and white.

"Miko?" Ei called out, oh that's what this woman's name is.

"You are throwing your responsibilities out in the name of Eternity, Ei. No matter what you do, progress will never stop, Ei. Progress is in humankind's blood." Miko said, crossing her arms with a gentle smile on her feature.

"We all know how progress could bring us a crisis, Eternity is the only way." Ei tried to reason with them. "All you wish to do is to protect Inazuma yet you are failing to do that. When someone hears their god's name they should feel love and happiness yet I can only hear the fear in their heart, Ei." Ezra added, with a frown.

All of this is leaving you confused, Why are they calling Raiden Shogan Ei? Where are we?! Who is this pink-haired lady? So many questions but zero answers.

"This place was dark but why has the color changed into a shade of pink? Don't lie to yourself, Ei. You feel happy to see us, you feel happy to meet with someone. It has been awfully lonely here, hasn't it?" Miko added, it looks like they both are ganging up on Ei.

Ei stared at them with hopelessness and sighed, letting out a chuckle. "I never thought that a time like this would come."

Just like that the decree was abolished and the travelers become somewhat of a hero because you saved the people. You are now called in inazuma as a "Hero"

Aether was awfully quiet when you filled him with the information and you both asked the shrine maiden Miko and Ei about your sibling, the answer was still "I do not know."

It angers you, why are the gods so useless?

And on the day of the funeral of Ayumi, you saw Ezra.

She was walking in the shadows, making her way to some secret place and like a nosy little shit, you decided to follow her.

She entered a factory, "I have been waiting for you." A familiar voice said to Ezra as you listened from the shadows.

"Here is the Electro Gnosis." You heard Ezra say, what did she mean by Gnosis? "...Wonderful. I suppose then there will be no need for this delusion factory then." Signora said.

"Then I will be taking my leave, Be careful." in an awfully caring voice, Ezra spoke.

You were able to theorize that Ezra is a Harbinger just like Childe and Signora. Wait...Could Signora be her lover?

Ezra left, after some time you left as well, making your way to Ayumi's funeral but first you decided to take a bath, maybe after that you will be able to gather the courage to question Ezra.

The entire day went normally, you left and thanked the Kamisato siblings for taking you and Aether in.