Inazuma [3]

The man who tried to attack Aether was taken care of, "Travelers, I am quite busy you see. So if you need anything ask the servants or come to my compartment. Hope you have fun making friends or just gazing at the sea, I might join you later." She spoke before turning around and left leaving us three alone.

We looked around and found a few people who were gazing at the sky and decided to make some new friends and investigate about the man who tried to attack Aether.

The day went on and on, she sometimes joined us for dinner. "By the way, we three are on the journey to the seven, what about you? Why are you going to Inazuma?" You asked as you munched on the delicious food.

"I am here to meet an old friend of mine, her name is Ei." She replied with a small smile which had a glint of sadness in it. "Oh, Maybe after we meet the Shogun, Paimon could also meet your friend Ei!" Paimon spoke excitedly.

Ezra chuckled and nodded, "Sure Paimon, you will definitely meet her."

The second day passed with storms and lightning, we had to be in our compartments, and on the third day, we finally reached Inazuma, the city of eternity.

"Oh, and there is a vision hunt decree going on. People's visions are taken so I suggest you keep your elemental powers in check." She warned before leaving the ship alongside us.

"Then travelers, shall we begin?" A stoic expression was formed on her face, the small smile that she had was gone.

The ship was taken somewhere else, not sure where to be truthful. There is a woman that is waiting for us, she has white hair with blue eyes and an electro vision hanging on her side. Her figure was slim with a friendly smile on her face.

She and Ezra talked quietly for a second, she turned around and said, "she will assist from now on. You see, I happen to be needed somewhere." She didn't wait for our reply and left.

An awkward smile was on our faces as we tried to talk to the white-haired girl, "Hello!" You spoke, the name explains that her name is Ayumi and that she will help us.

The female was friendly and nice to be around, "So my friend! Let's go!" she smiled as she began her journey to the inspector.

The woman who was the inspector was strict and asked for our name, identity, and the reason for our visit. "Uhh....well.." You tried to muster up some words.

"And also please provide if you have any goods on you." She spoke again, You both had no clue on what to reply. "...well...the name is Paimon and we are here to..." She tried to explain but failed completely.

Suddenly Ayumi started laughing, "You three are acting like fools!" she chuckled and she handed the lady some papers. The lady examined the paper and smiled, "Your papers are in order, you can enter Ritou."

"You!! You deserve an ugly name!" Paimon pouted angrily, "Ah yes! I will call you.... White-haired Bafoon!" That insult was not original at all.

"I am sorry for that." she chuckled again and continued. After that, we applied for residency and it was accepted!

"Paimon was angry at you for making a fool of Paimon and she still is!" Paimon pouted and read the documents with delight. "Now we just have to meet the Shogun!"

"...The Shogun you say...that's slightly impossible." Ayumi crossed her arms and turned her head to the ground below. "I am sure but I heard that my lady is trying to set up a meeting with the Yashiro commission but all that is just a rumor." she pouted, she suddenly remembered something and handed the travelers a paper. "This is a traveling permit with this you can enter and leave Ritou." We all nodded, grateful for her help and Ezra.