Mondstadt [4]

"Not really, I have already devised my own plan." He spoke, not frowning anymore. Before we could say anything, "Gotta go to the Symbol of Mondstadt's great hero!" With that, he left. Leaving us alone with the chirping sounds of birds and melodies from other bards.

"He is kinda weird." Aether spoke, and I nodded in agreement, that dude sure is a weirdo.

"Anyways, Did he just say "Symbol of Mondstadt's great hero!" I know that place! It's in windrise. I think we should follow him, he seems suspicious." Paimon suggested, Aether nodded and waited for my approval.

"Well, why don't you two go stalk that bard while I, y'know hang around Mond. I like this place and maybe I will look around for Lumine." I proposed, thinking of slacking off and just enjoying my day.

"No, you are coming with us" without a snap of a second, Aether responds. "I didn't know that you hated Lumine that much! I wanted to look for her." I said with a frown, puppy eyes staring at him with a pitiful expression. Hehe, I know he can't say no.

"O...okay, just don't manipulate me." He let out an exhausted sigh, a cheeky grin made its way to my face as they both bid farewell and left.

I was all alone in front of the big statue, confused on whether what to do. I decided to ask the nearest girl who had wine-coloured hair and a ghostly pale complexion. She was wearing a nun outfit.

I approached her with a flashy smile, That was brimming with innocence. She had her gaze around everywhere so she quickly noticed me. "Excuse me?" I asked.

"What do you need?" Straight to the point, I like it. "I just need to know something, Have you seen a girl that looks like me? Not a boy." I said, looking up at her like a small toddler staring at his mama.

".....No, I have not seen a girl that looks like you." She straightforwardly replied. "Thank you for letting me know. And one more thing! You are so straightforward that I might have to bend a little for you." Her neutral expression turns into a confused frown that is full of disappointment.

"Your parents must be so disappointed in you." The glare was unwavering and beautiful. "Not really but you could be my mommy." A scowl expression graced her face and I decided to escape before I face her wrath.

[Some memes and comics]

When I accidentally enter the wrong classroom