Sleepover Shenanigans[Davekat]

*Karkat POV*

"So are we gonna steal some of Jane's old bras or not?" John asks you and Dave.

Your name is Karkat Vantas and right now you are at a sleepover with two of the biggest idiots you know. 

John and Dave had been discussing stealing some of John's older sisters(who is away at college) bras. 

You've been tuning them out for most of it but Dave just suggested they dress you in some of her clothes.

There is no way that is going to happen.

"Fuck yea!" John agrees.

"Fuck no!" You say.

"Aw come on Karkles your the only one here that has the hips for it" Dave says.

You proceed to shove your face into the couch cushions and pout. 

"Whoa Dave, why were you looking at his hips? Hmmmmm"

"How can you not notice, it's like there trying to poke out the eyes of everyone within a 5 mile radius"

"MY HIPS ARE NOT THAT BIG" you yell. 
Somehow an hour later you find your self in the middle of a girls room wearing red and white striped knee socks, a red lacy dress and a big white bow. 
Dave is wearing a huge white bra over his shirt and John is currently on the floor crying from having laughed to hard. 
Dave and John somehow managed to force you into this stupid outfit, it involved a lot of yelling on your part and a lot of being ignored by the 'friends' holding you down.
You sit down on a bean bag chair planning to ignore them when you hear Dave say 
"Wow Karkat you really have the legs for this. Can't we like, make money off this or some shit?" 
Your face turns an impressively bright shade of red from wearing the ridiculous outfit and hearing what Dave has to say about it.
"Or...or we, we could-"
John tries to speak in between laughter.
"John don't fucking hurt yourself" you say, which just makes him laugh harder.
"Um guys..." Dave says. 
"What the fuck is it now?!" you ask.
"Houston we have a problem. A problem of considerable size. A problem nearly as large as Ms. Lalondes womb broom." 
"HER WHAT"
"Her clam hammer."
"...."
"Her tuna torpedo. Her vagina miner"
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN STRIDER"
 "Ya know, her weapon of ass destruction"
"I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING MEAN"
"Her dong, bro"
"Oh..." your not sure how you feel about that metaphor, and your almost certain Rose's mom doesn't have a penis, but...you never know.
"You still haven't told me what the fucking problem is!!" 
You say this as calmly as possible, which is still really loud.
"Well I...its a funny story really, I'm sure you'll laugh"
"I'm pretty fucking sure I won't! Just tell me already"
"Well I was about to you but then i was so rudely interupted."
"uuugh"
"Okay, so...I may or may not be...stuck in this bra...."
John, who had just recovered from his laughing fit, broke into another round of giggles.
"Wow man" he giggled "nice going"
"Shutup and get me out of this."
Fifteen minutes later and your back in John's room, neither of them have managed to get it off of him.
"Karkat your gonna have to get the jaws of life for this bitch. Get your ass over here"
You walk over to Dave and just as you get the hook undone(which is surprisingly easy and your pretty sure John and Dave couldn't do it out of stupidity) John's dad walks in to see you in a dress with your hands on the bra that Dave is currently wearing.
Your all fucked.
"Well, I was gonna say dinners ready John, but I can see you and your friends are pretty busy here so I'll leave you three alone"
"daaad" John whines
You and Dave are both too embarassed to say anything so you wait till his dad is gone.
"Well..." you say 
"The good news is I got the bra off."
And for the first time, in your entire time knowing Dave Strider, you see him speechless.
Not only is he speechless. But Dave Strider. The Dave Strider is blushing.
Yes thats right, blushing.

*Dave POV*

So a while later the three of you are in the kitchen drinking your respective beverages. Hot chocalate for Karkles because he's cute as fuck, aj for you because your cool as fuck, and milk for John because he's a nerdy as fuck.
When John suggests the three of you make your own nachos with cheese.
So you got cheese and tortilla chips out the fridge right, and you got this shit going in the microwave, everything's going fucking great and you've started to calm down mentally from the bra incident and kitkat having to touch you and shit to get it off you, when John comes up with the fucking brilliant idea(literally there has never and will never be a more brilliant idea. Nope just kidding. It's fucking dumb as shit and that should really be taken seriously coming from you because your the master of dumb shit) to put fucking chocolate chips and marshmallows left over from hot chocolate, on his god damn nachos.
Brilliant right?
Nope.
Fucking calm your dick Egderp, yes you invited two smoking babe's over but it's no reason to go mental on us.
Long story short, it's two am, Mr. Egbert went to bed, and the dicking microwave explodes.
Well, not literally explodes, but it won't be warming up any late night smore nachos any time soon.
"Maybe we should just go to bed..." Karkat suggests after spending another hour cleaning that shit up.
You and Karkat find yourselves agreeing on something for once.
John got a blow up mattress out for you and Karkles to sleep on.
"Do I really have to share a mattress with this fuck muffin?!"
Karkat asks and damn you hope you doesn't mind as much as he's making it seem cause you really wouldn't mind sharing a mattress with that fine piece of ass.
"Unless one of you wants the floor. I gotta brush my teeth now, I wasn't supposed to have popcorn till I get my braces off." John says, getting up to leave.
"Ha nerd!" you yell as as walks out.
"Fine then you get the floor Strider" he says while jumping on the mattress.
"Oh hell no" you say jumping on the other end. You didn't think this through though because it sends him flying to the other end of the mattress(damn what does that kid weigh, 90 pounds?) And he lands right on top of you. Okay so maybe it wasn't a bad decision after all. Karkat blushes furiously and tries to get up but you flip the two of you over so you have him pinned underneath you.
"Yo why so eager to leave kitkat?"
"What the fuck Dave?!" he yells, turning redder.
"Oh you know just chilling"
"Well chill somewhere else!"
"Nah" you say leaning closer so your foreheads are touching.
"Dave" he breaths, avoiding eye contact.
"Yea?" You say leaning into him further till your lips meet.
Karkat kisses back almost immediately, desperately clinging to your shirt and whimpering.
'Damn' you think, not ever wanting to let him go, but then the door just has to fucking open, thank you so much John.
"WHOA WHOA WHOA, NOT ON MY MATTRESS GUYS"
"John, this an air mattress from your hall closet that you didn't even know you owned til two hours ago.
"Still dude, if your gonna be doing that, go sleep downstairs"
"K" you say, picking your new fine wife up bridal style and starting to carry him down the stairs.
"DAVE!" he yells embarrassed, trying to hide his face in your shirt so you can't see him blushing.
"Yes Mrs. Strider?"
"Put me down!"
"Don't wanna"
"Okay"