Part 35 - Marks On My Neck

Tony's soft lips kissing your neck wake you up from your deep sleep. You can't possibly be late, your alarm never started ringing.

"Good morning" he deeply says.

"Hmm, good morning" you groan.

"What time is it?" you ask, your eyes not even open yet.

"It's early, don't worry" he answers in your ear.

"Why are we up if it's still early then?" you finally open your eyes a tiny bit.

"I thought we could use this extra time" he smirks and lowers his hand to your crotch.

"Of course you did" you chuckle.

"Do you disagree?" he asks and finds the way to slip his hand inside your panties.

"No" you shake your head as his fingers touch you nicely.

"I thought so" he says seductively and pushes his first finger into your slit.

You love every second of it. He knows how to please you with a slow pace at first, his fingers are made for giving you pleasure. Especially when he adds a second finger you can't keep your moans to yourself.

"Tony" you moan and arch your neck.

"You're so wet, baby, do you want more?" his deep voice turns you on even more.

You nod since you're out of breath and soon feel his third finger entering you. He's really stretching you out very nicely with his moves and pace. His free hand grabs the back of your hair and pulls it, making you arch your neck further so that he can bring his lips on it and leave his wet kisses behind.

"Is that enough for you?" he moves his body on top of yours and finds the way to finger you even faster.

"No, no....please" you beg, grinding your body against his.

He smirks and enjoys the way you're losing control of your body underneath him.

"What is it that you want?" he brings his lips millimetres against yours.

"I want you" you groan and try to pull his pyjama pants down.

"You already have me, be more specific" he apparently thinks that playing with your hot and ready feelings is the best choice for this morning.

You groan desperately and bring both your hands  between your bodies for your attempt to lower his pants. Although, he pushes himself and very obvious erection against your body to stop you from doing that.

"Use your words, love" he says sternly.

"I want you to f*ck me" you basically moan it.

"And that's exactly what I'll do" he replies and lifts his hips so that you can finally take off his pants and boxers.

His erection immediately falls hard against your body, making you even crazier about wanting him. He removes his hand from inside your slit and first brings it to his mouth to taste you, before later using it to take off your bottom clothes as well.

"I love how wet you are right now" he hides his face between your shoulder and neck.

He's using this time to rub himself against your wet slit slowly. Up and down. With just as much pressure as needed to make you weak. His arms are holding him still and they're placed on each side of your neck. Unfortunately, that means that he's blocking your view of his p*nis and keeping you from being able to move your body much.

"Tony...I can't wait...anymore" you almost cry.

"Is this what you want?" he asks and finally pushes his whole self inside of you.