Part 4 - Credit Cards & Broken Hearts

"Hey, baby" you cheerfully say, entering Tony's office without knocking.

"Oh, babe, hey!" he seems taken by surprise.

You quickly notice he wasn't alone in here when he takes a step further back from a woman who was with him. His face only looks at you and he walks right behind you, wrapping his arms around your shoulders.

"That will be all for now, Ms. Page. You're free to go" Tony says with his professional tone to the other woman.

"Thank you, Mr. Stark" she smiles awkwardly at him before she leaves and closes the door behind her.

"Who was that?" you ask, curiosity and jealousy taking over you.

"One of the interns" he kisses your neck softly from behind, tightening his grip around you even more.

"And why was she in your office and acting weird?" you take a deep breath, trying to remain calm.

But the truth is very different than what you're trying to show. You want to start shaking in anger, women around Tony always trigger you. It's the history he has with them, you can't know who to trust so you trust no one around him.

"She wasn't acting weird. She was just nervous around me because she's new here and that's how interns tend to feel like around me" he explains as calmly as he can.

"Was she nervous around you or around me? Because I'm your girlfriend and I just caught you sneaking around in here?" your voice gets a bit higher, showing off your annoyance.

"Hey, you didn't catch us sneaking around. She was just here. Anyway, how are you here? Don't you have like a ton of work to do for him?" he spins you around to face him.

"I took the afternoon off to take care of some business" you say, resting your hands on his chest.

"What kind of business do you have to take care of from here?" he seems confused.

"I actually need something from you" you show him a little evil grin.

"Oh my, and what might that something be?" he smirks, looking down into your eyes.

"Well..." you say quietly.

"What I really really need is..." your one hand slowly makes its way down his chest.

"Your" you whisper in his ear and pass your hand over the waistband of his pants.

"Say no more" he groans.

"Wallet" you finish your sentence and squeeze his pocket where his wallet is.

"Oh" he simply mouths.

"Please, baby" you beg and bring your lips to his.

His hands hold your lower waist, pulling you closer to him as the kiss lasts more and more moments. You find yourself grinding your body against his, knowing that this is an easy way to convince him without him asking many questions.

"Why do you need my wallet?" he asks.

"I have to go shopping and your bank account can cover the expenses much more easier than mine can" you explain and waste no time to kiss his freshly shaved neck.

"Doesn't he pay you good enough?" he creases his eyebrows.

"He does, of course. But you know how much I love it when you buy me stuff" you slip your hands between his waistband and his shirt, holding him tightly.

"I do know that, indeed" he chuckles.

"So, will you give it to me?" you smirk and sensually fall on your knees in front of him.