Special Chapter! Pt.1

Börja om från början

Though Addy, Z and Schlatt have enough money on their own so I don't need to sugar daddy them.

"Anyway Dreamy imma go steal your roommates food and blame you" I smirk and i am joking, I'm probably gonna to pass out on dreamy's bed for a hour.

I give him another kiss before getting out of the car quicker then he can think, I bolt to the house. I grab my key out of my pocket unlocking the front door, before walking to grab my own food from their fridge... my dad thinks I live here more then back home but it's like less then hour drive either way on a bad day.

I just like spending time on the weekend and my free days here.. I don't even have to give them notice when I come to visit since they all just expect me to show up randomly.

Hell when I have a shit day at home because having two teenage brothers sometimes makes people butt heads even if we are a close family. I just drive middle of the night end up here and just get into Clay's bed, he calls it a pleasant surprise but I do feel like I'm overly needy sometimes...

Even when they are all out of town doing famous people shit I show up and crash here, Dreamy's mom and sister sometimes visit but it's nice having my boyfriends house to myself... fyi they know I do it, hell they tell me days none of them will be home so I can get free time.

"Fae how was your lunch date?" Georgie asks cutting my thoughts in half.

"Pretty good, got recognised as my brother's sister... because of our shared boyfriend" I sigh.

"Please don't call Dream, our shared boyfriend. He's all yours, you can keep him" Georgie jokes.

"Thanks babe, that was the plan" I smirk, I offer some M&M to Georgie but he shakes his head. The sound of front door opening is my sign to head upstairs and claim all of Dreamy's bed for the fairy kingdom.

Not too long after becoming a starfish on my boyfriends bed with my dog laying on top of me which is getting harder for Roky to do since he's gotten massive. My baby is a big boy now but still my baby I guess lmao.

"Emma you are so predictable" my boyfriend calls out from his doorway.

"What I've had a long day, I drove for an hour... had lunch with you and now relaxing with my baby." I smirk eating some of my M&Ms before moving the container to the bedside table. Roky gets the memo that he's heavy and moves off me. Patches and him are now cuddling next to me like cute siblings.

"Well I was going to suggest streaming since I know you missed doing it" he smiles at me... I do but am I ready to properly be back.

"Not today... I'll get back to being a streamer one day.. but I'm getting there I promise" I sit up to look at his dumb face, the same dumb face I now have to share with the world.

"Baby I know you're scared about going back to being Fae but it was also you who goal for the year was to start up again" he sighs, I know he has my best interest at heart.

"I just don't want to go backwards... I love streaming and I enjoy playing games more then I did when I was a streamer but I just scared... Fae was a part of me who I don't want to be anymore, yes I know you feel in love with my sexy ass as fae but being her was a panic attack waiting to happen" I sigh.

"You aren't that girl anymore, you are much stronger and dorkier but you are the bravest woman I know" he sighs.

"Why do you know other woman?" I jokingly change the subject.

"Also one of the most jealous apparently, but you know that I love every single flaw of yours on top of the amazing qualities. You're my loser" he smiles.