𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

"Hello and welcome back to I stole dreams set up to stream because why the fuck not! Today since I have his Minecraft account and server lists I'm going to have a date with they Georgie not found, we might make out at the Country Schlatt stole" I laugh.

"Fae that's lmanburg and it's a massive hole now" George laughs a bit.

"How'd you know George you slept through all those events" Tommy huff out loudly, the only reason I agreed to stream today is cause this kid ask me and George to stream with him so he can title a video 'I spoke with dreams boyfriend and girlfriend in Minecraft'. I use to make fun of kids like Tommy on the internet but since meeting Dream I've started to see people as more then content, like don't get me wrong I had heaps of friends before Dream who I loved but I was never the type of person to defend or hold back against others.

"Chat keeps asking where Dream is, we'll he is in timeout for bitting the refrigerator. And I don't mean sapnap" I laugh.

"Makes sense" George hummed.

"Haha SUCK IT GREENNNN BOYYY" tommy screeches, this teen long bean got hella energy and he ain't sharing.

"Nah dream out with Sapnap getting lunch while ads is watching barbie fairy secret for the one hundred thousand time" I finally get to the big hole thingo waiting for George and Tommy.

"Yeah she made us watch it when we went to her party" George awkwardly laughs.

"She really hates ken in it like so bad, she hates ken in general but him in that movie especially." I explain and to be completely honest I don't know why lmao.

"So Fae have you and the green boy kissed?" Tommy sarcastically asks.

"Sometimes though he moans George's name out while it happens" I joke, forgetting how the internet works.

"WAIT REALLY" Tommy screeches once more.

"Yep and when he falls asleep watching movies with me, he mutters Gogy out" I laugh just rolling with the joke now. George is just holding back his laughter as the joke keeps going.

"That is not cool Dream! You have a amazing beautiful woman and you are mentioning your boyfriend in front of her! WOMEN ARE BETTER THEN MEN!" Tommy says defending my honour, god he really is a sweet kid.

"That's not even the worst part! He asks me to put on Georgie's skin when we go on dates" I pretty sure Tommy knows this is a joke but my god some of the most fun I've had in a while.

"Cancel Dream!" Tommy laughs, George cannot hold his back laughter anyway and I join in on the group laughing session.

"Okay jokes aside, Dream is an amazing guy! Only ever treats me the up most respect, he's one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. As most people know I haven't had the best luck until now and he's really helped me come out of my depression cycle of falling apart" I smile just talking about him.

"Ew sounds like my parents talking about when they were young" tommy sounds grossed out.

"Anyway Fae our date!" George changes the subject.

"Hey Tommy, Gogy and Dream" a female voice cuts in, it's soft and fluffy..

"Not Dream but Hey I'm Fae" I politely announce.

"Hello Fae, I'm captain puffy but everyone calls me Puffy" she replies.

"Marry me? Sorry your voice is amazing!" I awkwardly blurt out.

"Your one to talk! You have such a beautiful pure voice" she replies happily.

"I wish you were my date and not George" I hum out.