𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

"Are you sure that witch is actually your mother?" He laughs softly.

"As far as I'm aware, no one told me otherwise and even when I was going through court they didn't object and my birth certificate does list her as my mother so idk" I shrug, I finally notice where the Quartz box my father's ashes lay within.

"Hi dad, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to see you in a very long time but I wanted to introduce you to my friend, I actually have more then one these days. I also have an amazing job and even have four little babies at home. You would love Their names they are based on mythical creatures from the stories you use to read to me" I place my hand on the box.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you earlier but I promise I'll look after your daughter as long as I can until she is strong enough to stand up for herself and even then I will stand by her side. I promise." Dream smiles, his hand lands on top of mine on the box.

"Dad I love you so much and I miss you so much" I smile wiping my tears, "okay let's head out before they come in" I breathe in and out calming myself before heading out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Oh Fae, I didn't believe it when Justin said it and even when mum said it I still was doubting but here you are with your attractive male friend" Meg the spawn of hell herself, just like her mother Satan.

"Yeah hi..." I mutter out, Meg stands up from the table already dressed in her wedding dress walks over and hugs me, I almost thought I was having a stroke or like an overdose because my god the evil bitch is acting like a sister and not the queen of bitches this fake ass. Once she was done touching me, she hugged my man and with that I'm definitely gonna bite her, she has messed with me my whole life and I let her get away with it but now she touches my sugar daddy. Nom Nom on yo phalanges.

"our little Fae still attracting attractive men to befriend them, my little sister is so adorable" her smile is faker then Adelaide saying she doesn't have a shrine to Schlatt in her bedroom.

"I'm not her friend" Dream is quick to reply and damn that kinda hurts, every guy be hurting me heart smh.

"She's my girlfriend" he continues but my god Meg and her mother's face is utter shock though it is a lie it still the best thing I have ever seen.

"Oh didn't Justin and Mom tell you, my lovely older sister. This is my boyfriend and my date to the wedding" I smirk out and for the first time talking to them since ever without a major fear weighing me down.

"Oh little sister that's amazing, he is so handsome and you two make such a cute couple" she smiles, her hand lands on Dream's shoulder.

"Thank you, well we should head to our hotel room so we can get ready for your big day sis. Also Mom I noticed there was a lot of dust around dad's cremation box, if you don't want him taking up space I don't mind taking him to Texas with me." I hold my ground, I promise you dad I'll get you away from them too.

"That's probably a good idea, Dad doesn't like it in his office" Meg says referring to her step father as dad over the man who loved us both dearly.

"Yeah whatever, you can take him with you now" and this woman makes me sicker then her daughter.

"I'll go grab him, also is there any of his other things. I don't want my dad's stuff to take up space for you" I breathe in and out once more holding my place.

"Yeah a couple boxes of useless things of his in the office cupboard, take them with you." Even if she is my mother biologically I'm happier with my two gay dads and my e-whore only fans using mom. Today is the last day I will ever see these people, I don't even care if that includes Justin anymore. Yes at one point he was my rock, my best friend but he hasn't been in a very long time.