𝚁𝙴𝚄𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙽

(This is an extra chapter for those who want a happier ending! This is all for fun so enjoy!)

To think so much time had passed since our goodbye, I told you that we would always be something more in another life. To think I almost forgot your smile, your laughter and that passion behind your words. Clay I think of you moments I'm sad and happy, I wish we meet now for the first time maybe them we could of had what we both desired. I especially think of you when helping Nick get his dream of being a streamer, I made a deal that if he got 100 followers I'd give him a special gift.

"Sis thank you for helping me with all of this!" Nick hugs me tight.

"Anything for my favourite streamer" I smile back at him.

"I hit 110 today! They love my Minecraft series, especially the house you built! It's too bad they don't know that your who you are... they only know you as my older sister Emma" he smiles.

"Being Emma Jones proud older sister is more rewarding then being Fae the fairy queen but remember how I said I'd give you a surprise for 100 followers?" I smile, yep I mean it plus legally changed my last name too... no one from my old life knows how to really get in contact with me but that's okay since I've made a new life were I work with Carol at the bakery during the day, riding my horse Toby and hanging with my brother in my free time. Plus Roky loves running around the farm a lot more then the tiny apartment we use to have, my other pets enjoy their new home too... sadly my fish did pass away but I have a photo of him on my desk. I even made heaps of friends here, I kinda even been asked out a few times... I tried but I only thought of dreamy when I was with them, they ended up being my close friends though so not all bad.

"I told you just supporting me is enough sis" he smiles hugging me again.

"Well I thought we could stream together, I have it all ready... Fae one time reunion stream with her favourite small streamer" I watch as his eyes light up, my now 10 year old brother who is streaming with supervision gets to share his passion with his older sister.

"sis if you don't want to that's okay, but I would love it" he smiles and now it's me pulling him into a hug.

"I want to brag about my sibling! So go on discord and I'll call you so we can play!" I smile walking into my room.