𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

SIDE NOTE//
This chapter has hints of NSFW content though it is only fluff, at this time I do not plan to actually add straight up NSFW content but I will continue to hint on it and leave the actual scenes to your imagination.

The apartment complex which normally filled with obnoxious noises was nothing but silent, maybe it was because of the alcohol or maybe how late it had gotten but as we both stumble back inside just being intoxicated with each other's laughter. We have spent so much time with each other yet this moment was the most pure form of our bond. I closed the door only to turn to face the Man I have so much tenderness for, I step forward smiling towards him as I get close enough we both move as if we were one to kiss almost out of habit at this point.

"You are perfect from bottom to top, inside and out..." he mutters, I can smell the alcohol on his breath as my own. I don't know how to reply, his lips land on mine again before breaking apart.

"Your perfect lips..." he mutters before the kiss moves to the corner of my lips.

"Your beautiful face" muttering once more as his kisses move down to my neck, the kiss tingled every muscle in my body. Who gave him the right to have so much power?

"You petite body and especially the scars that got you here" he lifts my wrists up to his mouth placing a kiss on the healed marks of my past.

"You are perfect" he smiles out lending forward for another proper kiss, this time instead of just listening I take control of the situation. I rap my arms around his neck, I move into kiss getting rougher with him. He follows my pacing but soon he once more takes control as he pushes me against the front door, his sneaky hand lands on my tight as we continue it slowly moved up. I didn't mind, his touch felt as if it could make every moment last for just a little longer.

"Dream.." I muttered out.

"I'm sorry" he is quick to pull away, I didn't mean stop... agh booze and brain no worky together. I grab his hand tightly stopping him from escaping from me.

"We are very intoxicated, i don't want you to regret this later.." I mutter.

"Fucking hell haven't I shown you it enough I would never regret anything with you" he sounds a bit mad.

"Im sorry..." i mutter again this time a lot quieter, I regret saying anything. I'm always messing up these moments.

"Don't apologise, I bit over reacting myself there. Do you just want to watch a movie? I saw you had some popcorn in your kitchen" he smiles.

"That's better option then us fighting.. okay I'll set up the tv and you try not to burn my house down especially since that fucking alarm doesn't work" I snicker a bit.

"Do you want me to try to fix it for you?" I rolls his eyes at my hatred for that fucking fire alarm, I have burnt toast and many two minute noodles since living here... hell I even started a small fire when I tried to roast a marshmallow with my lighter when I first moved in and it's never worked that stupid fire alarm. I wish it was human so I could Yeet it's kneecaps over the fucking moon.

"Sorry I just zoned out from pure hatred of that bitch, it might be better to fix it after we cook the popcorn.. My house and fire seem to have a lot in common.." I hum out.

"Are you sure you don't want to get a new house or apartment, or like move in with Ads?" He questions.

"Maybe getting my own house or unit but I don't think I could ever actually live with someone" I explain.