𝚃𝙴𝙽

"I cannot believe I did that..." I mutter to myself sending Dream a quick text saying I'll see him at the party as I leave the airport car park.

"Hey Siri call the smelly man" I say as I continue to drive.

"What is up dumb ass?" Schlatt answers the call just to insult me.

"You ready for the party tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah, I even bought her a birthday card. I promised I wouldn't turn her down in front of all her guests already" he states.

"Schlatt just try to be nice tonight, it's Ads's birthday she deserves a good night full of amazing memories. Also don't start something with Dream or get in my way of my plan! I will eat your knee caps if you do" I explain.

"So I have to allow you to most likely get hurt by another man?" He sarcastically asks.

"I should be allowed to get hurt, I want to try with him so I'm okay if it's one side because I'm planning to woo that man into my bed" I laugh softly.

"Fae!" He replies roughly.

"Oh btw I told the d team and Ads my real name is Florence" I wheeze out.

"Wait is it?" He questions.

"Maybe, maybe not" I smirk as I continue to drive.

"Basically you want me to lie to them if they ask?" He questions.

"Yeah tell them my name is florida or Fiona, idk make some shit up. I love keeping people guessing, it's like how everyone guesses what the J stands for in your username" I smirk.

"Does your real name even start with an F?" He asks.

"It might or maybe it doesn't" I love playing this game, like hell if anyone ever gonna know my real name. I prefer Fae anyway so no one really needs to know what my birth name is.

"I just remembered that I don't care" he states, we both let out a little laugh.

"Anyway just try to play nice for one night or else I'll send my dog on you" I state once more hoping just to get it through to him.

"Roky likes me better then you anyway, plus Ads is my friend too I guess so I won't reject her advance straight forward since it is her birthday" I can just tell he is rolling his eyes at this conversation.

"You like her oh la la! Joke aside thank you bitch, I want to make sure Ads has a great birthday especially since it's the first one I get to spend with her" I explain.

"God is that time of the month or you always this hormonal" he laughs.

"Not funny but Ads has never had a good birthday, her family always got arrested middle of the party... I wish that was a joke, either arrested or stabbed" I laugh a bit.

"Okay now I really want to watch someone get stabbed" he snickers back.

"Well if your offerings" I give a little evil laughter.

"God If I see you with a knife, I will send Dream a few screenshots" he returns with his own malicious laughter.

"FUCK NO! OKAY I WONT STAB YOU I SWEAR!" I beg for his kindness.

"Pfft I love Being a dick to you, it's the highlight of my day" he chuckles.

"The only dick I want is-" as I say this I hear the Hangup noise, ah this  man whore thinks he's the only one who can be a pain in this friendship.