11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 152: Heaven's Pride 11
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 152: Heaven's Pride 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He and Qin Zheng didn't know that there was another accident on Chu Yi's side. The two of them were going to the third elder's residence at this time, and Qin Zheng also said that he would be surrounded reason.

I don't know where Chu Yi knew about Qin Zheng. He wanted to compete with Qin Zheng. He had pestered Qin Zheng twice before, and he made his own decision even if Qin Zheng lost. He was also willing to accept the other party as his younger brother, but Qin Zheng ignored it.

This time Qin Zheng intends to beat him directly, lest the other party keep entangled, but the other party's attitude towards Su He made him unhappy, so he decided to wait until the ring match , and then start with the other party, after all, it is not easy to fight in private, and the hands are too heavy, and the exchange game is based on their own abilities.

Shouting mouth.

Su He noticed Qin Zheng's purpose, and listened carefully. There was a woman's voice in the side room. Don't look at the third elder's usual romantic appearance, but he respected the woman very much. It is rare to get along with each other alone, so as not to misunderstand each other.

As soon as he moved in his heart, he thought of Fairy Hundred Flowers, only to hear the third elder inside say, "Wanting, I am not making up for you, even if we are just friends, you can't refuse my help, I Hope you stay well."

Then a soft female voice, "Hundred Flowers will find these things for me, I don't want to owe you anything."

After that, there was a silence, and it took some time before the third elder's voice sounded again, "You never owe me, it's me..." The voice fell, Su He didn't hear the next if.

Knowing who the third elder was talking to, Su He was a little embarrassed, and pulled Qin Zheng to leave here first, but not long after he went out, he met a fairy in white.

Su He paused, the only people who liked this style of dressing were people from the Baihua Sect. Although he had never seen the apprentice of the Baihua Fairy, he should be the third elder who was looking in the direction of the other party. The place.

If it wasn't for the abnormality of the third elder when he came before, Su He may have let people go directly, but now he remembered the complicated feelings in the other party's voice just now, and suddenly didn't want people to disturb them.

where to?"

The woman in the white dress is also the next generation of the Hundred Flowers Fairy Su Yingyue. She glanced at Su He in a puzzled way, and then looked at the place she was going to, and she knew something in her heart, "There are things to do. Find a master."

"I heard that Fairy Baihua was injured not long ago. I don't know who the murderer is?" Su He pretended not to understand the other party's gesture and asked about Fairy Baihua.

Su Yingyue keeps in mind all the top 200 such as today's list, including some people who can't be provoked. The rumors about the little boy who rarely shows up in the Su family are very high. It is said that he was born With a special physique and the Su family's full-strength training, he was able to have his current cultivation at a young age.

Su Yingyue herself is a beautiful girl, she has always been proud of her cultivation, even the girl from the Qingmu Sect is a bit worse than her, and there are many strengths around her She is an outstanding suitor, so Su Yingyue doesn't show her face, but she has always been quite proud in her heart.