15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 80: Disfigured first beauty 15
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 80: Disfigured first beauty 15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The scene was very quiet, and the onlookers seemed to be shocked by this picture, and no one spoke. Just when everyone thought that even if the emperor was not moved by the girl who saved her, he would still be moved, Qi Muchen said, "How is it? Are you not injured?"

The blood in Su He's eyes faded a little, his eyes were taken back from the seriously injured Shu Fengwu, looking at Qi Muchen's worried appearance, his mood was complicated, he had already thought about how to break up, this man Why not follow the script.

It was a coincidence that the system that knew the host's mind felt a little bad, why his host wanted to pick things up so much, and silently sympathized for the soul who had been following the host for three seconds, the system consciously As if he didn't notice the thoughts of the host just now.

"It's fine." Su He looked at the man who was worried and put his hands in places where he shouldn't, and the smile on the corner of his mouth became brighter.

Qi Muchen, who had eaten a wave of tofu, shuddered silently, retracted his hand, and said very solemnly, "Commander Wu detains people in the prison of the Ministry of Justice." After a pause, he noticed the woman on the ground. The slightly indiscernible clenched palm showed a sarcastic smile, "Don't let people die."

"Yes." Commander Wu was the leader of Jinwuwei, and he was the first to arrive. He didn't see the previous scene. When he came over, he saw a seriously injured woman on the ground. When it comes to the emperor, he treats Shu Fengwu as a group of assassins and agrees solemnly.

"Master, the princess has been taken away, what should we do?" Someone behind him said anxiously, which is different from what they said in advance, how dare the dog emperor treat the princess like this, princess But it saved his life.

As a fan of Shu Fengwu, at this time, he completely forgot that the assassination was originally arranged by them. What Shu Fengwu gave was completely different. Is such a woman who was expelled by the family and rejected by the emperor really a master? For the first time, Chen Wangnan doubted his choice.

"Let's go back first." After a while, Chen Wangnan became firm, and seemed to have made a decision to lead people away in a hurry.

This American rescue hero did not cause a splash in Beijing. There were very few people who saw everything that day. Qi Muchen's attitude towards Shu Fengwu made everyone understand how to deal with this. Women, naturally, no one will spread things out without opening their eyes.

Qi Muchen sent Su He to Shu Mansion, and whispered as he left, "I am waiting for you in the palace." Su He pulled the man's sleeve, and when the man looked over, he narrowed his eyes Qi's eyes carried some scrutiny, "It's not impossible for me to enter the palace. First deal with the affairs of your harem. If you dare to cheat, I will break your third leg and find a man."

Qi Muchen felt a little cold in his lower body, and in Su He's dangerous eyes, he quickly said that he would definitely arrange everything. After watching Su He enter the Shu residence, Qi Muchen returned to his indifferent look and returned to the palace with a group of people.

The assassination of the emperor was not a trivial matter. The matter was handed over to the Ministry of Punishment by the emperor. The officials of the Ministry of Punishment were very busy. During this period, the eldest prince did not know the reason. After the emperor knew about the trespassing, he was given a heavy punishment for the first time. Playing thirty big boards, banning the First Prince's Mansion.