13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 105: Insane feminin 13
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 105: Insane feminin 13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Since you want to try, why don't you stay here, kill two birds with one stone." Eleven said. He wasn't worried about this game at all. Lisa had told him before that Aaron's performance in the stone gambling hall was eye-catching. Even if Su He really lost, it would be nothing, it was just stone gambling, and he had no shortage of power stones.

Gail, who always thought that the Yan family and the eldest prince were a cooperative relationship, had no idea that the eldest prince had taken over the Yan family half a year ago, and now the Yan family, which is known as the number one rich businessman, is just the first prince's money bag .

The energy mines of the original quarry are specially bought, because it is the relationship between the beast tide, and there are people in the middle, the price is not bad, and the quality is also good. Most of the energy stones that were picked out were Level 3 to Level 5, and occasionally there were Level 6, so don't think about more.

Ai Liwen said, even if the manager is unwilling, there is no way, he wanted to spread the news before, but he was directly intercepted, and he knew that this thing can't be good today, I can only pray for Ruth to hurry up Come.

There are many piles of rough stones in the rough quarry. To pick out high-quality ore from so many rough stones, talent and luck are indispensable. For the sake of fairness, each of Alan and Joey can pick out three rough stones, and see whose rough stone has the highest quality power stone, even if he wins, everyone will watch the two in the rough stone pile for the next time. Walk back and forth.

Many people are watching secretly, but after all, they have to work, and no one dares to be blatantly lazy. Su He was walking among the piles of rough stones. He had no perception. Naturally, he relied on his own strength and intuition. Soon, the two of them chose three rough stones each.

It was at this time that Root came here. Since he regained his identity, Joey and his mother have been unable to get along peacefully. parents.

It was only later that Joey offered to live outside first and let his parents slowly accept him. This was a temporary settlement. Root was moved by Joey's understanding, and his feelings for Xiao Yafei became deeper and deeper. Sure enough, only Joey really loved him, not about status, fame and fortune.

Due to the beast tide, he and Joey had less time to meet during this period. He came here earlier today, and Joey said before that he wanted to go home with him to have a look.

As a result, when he came, he saw two calcites opening the original stone, Joey and Alan standing on the side, seeing Alan at first glance, I don’t know if it was because of guilt or disgust , he immediately frowned.

"What is this doing?" Root asked directly. He looked suspiciously at Allen, who used to like to bully the females and sub-females around him.

"Root." Joey came up to him, looked at him aggrieved, and moved his eyes to Allen, making Lutt more sure of his conjecture just now, his face sank, "Ellen, I already said that I don't like you, so don't appear in front of me again."

After saying this, Root did not see the strange eyes of others around him at all, Su He sneered, "You think you are a gold coin, everyone likes it, if it weren't for this sub-woman beside you , I don't want to see you either."

Root's face became more and more ugly. He was so humiliated, especially Alan, he felt very uncomfortable. Obviously, Alan would turn around him when he saw him before, even if he didn't like it. I was disgusted, and I had to admit that occasionally he would be proud of being so liked by a sub-woman, and Alan like this made him feel very unfamiliar.