8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 91: Useless is a scholar 8
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 91: Useless is a scholar 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Of course, Master Wang did not look for Zhou Junming, but when Zhou Junming passed by, the other party happened to be busy and arrested him as a strong man, and no one knew about it.

Su He went outside for a day before returning to the academy. After returning, he stared at the white fox for a long time. When he met Qing Shuyuan before, he couldn't come out because he let the white fox hide in advance. However, he didn't notice any other anomalies.

Su He originally went out to find the news of the third prince, but he knew that it was unlikely to be found. After all, the plot only mentioned that the other party died in Cangzhou, and nothing else was said.

Rubbing on the ground, leaving a trail of traces.

Su He stared at the little fox for a long time and didn't notice that it was different from other foxes, except that he was a little smarter and seemed to be able to understand human speech, most of the time he was like other beasts Survive by instinct.

After looking at the fox for a long time, she could not find anything special about the fox. Su He touched the white fox's eyebrows, "Are you the third prince?" The white fox looked back at Su He blankly, feeling that Su He The temperature of the fingertips could not help but rub a few more times and let out a happy cry.

After testing it a few more times, I was sure that the white fox really didn't understand it, so Su He left it behind. No matter how the little white fox is his pet, he will definitely protect it .

After that day, Su He's life returned to peace. He worked hard to absorb the courses taught by the master, and soon became the leader among the freshmen of the academy.

By the time of the assessment half a year later, basically everyone in the academy knew that a genius named Zhao Minghan appeared in the academy this year, and was accompanied by a white fox less than two feet.

After the assessment, Su He bid farewell to the reluctant Zhu Wenzhang and returned to his residence.

Because Xiaobai couldn't follow today's assessment, as soon as he felt Su He's breath, he rushed over quickly and threw himself into Su He's arms. Su He and Xiao Bai played for a while, before one master and one pet stopped, Su He's eyes fell on the master in the yard.

"Mr. Chu." Su He and Chu Qingmo greeted him. It was not surprising that he appeared here. Chu Qingmo nodded slightly, "How do you feel about this assessment?"

"Acceptable." Hearing Su He's answer, Chu Qingmo knew that Zhao Minghan was still among the best in this assessment. There was admiration in his eyes, "According to your ability, you should leave the academy in a month or two. Have you ever thought about the future?"

Su He understands, no wonder Master Chu, who has always disliked going out, will appear here, he pondered for a while, and expressed his thoughts, "The world is full of wonders, I want to go out and travel. ."

Chu Qingmo was a little surprised, although talent is very important to scholars, more people study for the sake of being an official. He thought that Su He would want to enter the highest official school in the capital, and from there the lowest Can serve as a seven-rank official of the imperial court.

"Don't you want to be an official?" Chu Qingmo said without giving up, such a good seedling, if cultivated well, will become the pillar of the country in time.

Unfortunately, Su He didn't think so, "I don't want to." He refused without hesitation. Su He has experienced several ancient worlds, whether he was an emperor or a favorite. Chaotang really has no interest. On the contrary, in addition to the human race, this world has more monsters, barbarians, and witches. Compared with being an official, traveling around is more interesting, and he misses his lover a little bit.