Prologue.

At Remnant City.

In this city is a building called Robotnik Corp own and founded by Y/N Ivo Robotnik who is building his latest invention when Union enter and starting to take his machines.

Y/N: "What is the meaning of his!?" He said then see Ozpin, Sirzech, Danzo, etc entering the room.

Ozpin: "Sorry Ivo but Union now own this building thus you lost all rights to everything" he said with a smug face.

But then Atlas soldiers appears and arrest the movers shocking both headmasters.

???: "I'm afraid it the machines doesn't belong to Union but to Atlas" a male voice spoke surprising the headmasters.

Ozpin: "James! Why are you here!" He said surprised to see Atlas general and headmaster here.

James: "Simple. You're attempt to steal on Atlas technology" he said which surprised the headmasters.

Y/N: "Which I create! So do you really want to steal technology that belong to both?" He said which the Headmasters growl then leave.

Once the two men were alone James look at Y/N with a serious.

James: "You were right that Union attempt to steal your technology old friend" he said which Y/N nod.

Y/N: "Well it a good thing I called you right before they arrived" he said then a male scientist called Chris Thorndyke enter the room.

Chris: "Mr Ivo. Is everything okay! I saw Union Headmasters leave!" He said which Y/N nod.

Y/N: "Yes although we need a new place to live as the building was bought" he said which Chris think.

James: "Why don't you go to this island? It impossible to have a settlement and it far from Union control" he said which Y/N think then agree.

Y/N: "What about Union themselves as they're a issue" he said which James agree.

Chris: "Why don't you fight them? After all Ivo and Atlas technology combined is unstoppable" he said which both men thought then agree.

James: "Until your new place is set up Atlas will stall Union" he said then leave.

Y/N: "Chris, get your stuff. It time for Robotnik Corp to start an empire" he said which Chris nod.

A few days later.

At Y/N Lair.

It took a few days but Y/N Ivo Robotnik built his first lair which is power by thermal energy including solar energy

Once the lair is fully operational Y/N built his first two robots Cubot and Orbot which help Chris with any development in production of robots and materials.

Y/N: "This is the first step of the Eggman Empire!" He said laughing.