Crying out in pain, Ye Ruining gritted his teeth as he watched, and even felt pain in his hands.

There were mountain people with cows passing by on the side of the road. Seeing this scene, they had no sympathy and compassion, and said to Zhao Su: "The three brothers robbed Aunt Sun of all her money, spent time and wine outside, and the mother at home was too sick to get out of bed. I don't care, I deserve to be killed."

Hearing this, Zhao Su's foot trampled harder, Ye Ruining couldn't stand it anymore, after hearing what the mountain people said, he turned his head and said to Zhao Su: "You can kill them if they do something wrong. Send it to the government, so... it is not good to use violence to control violence."

"What's wrong with using violence to control violence? Could it be that Mr. Xiaoye is not used to it, and wants to teach me a lesson?"

Zhao Su is now punishing the king of Hades, and his vicious aura is hard to come by. Concealing it, Ye Ruining was afraid that he would teach him a lesson, so his eyes quickly filled with moisture, and he pursed his mouth tightly and remained silent.

Zhao Su's method of teaching others was extraordinary, in the end Ye Ruining simply covered his ears and ran to a place far away to stand there dryly, until there was no movement behind him, and he asked eagerly, "Is the fight over?"

Hearing Zhao Su's sneer, the three of them had already been tied up with hemp rope. Zhao Su asked them to kneel and kowtow in front of their mother to admit their mistakes.

The three of them knocked their foreheads bleeding, and after promising on the spot that they would take care of the old man, Zhao Su left the farmhouse slowly. As he was walking, he remembered that there was a young master Jiao behind him, and looked back, ho, young master Jiao was ten steps away from him, just as he turned his head, Ye Ruining almost jumped up and ran away like a rabbit.

What a coward, to be frightened into such a virtue. Ye Ruining asked him in a low voice

, "What are you staring at me for?"

Zhao Su said, "You speak like a little girl, I can't hear you clearly."

A sum of money, new and old, and one day he will ask Zhao Su to get it back with interest.

Wandering around outside the village, and hurried back to the yard before the sky darkened, Ye Ruining dragged his tired body all the way outside, and began to feel unwell after returning to the house.

He was lying on the table, as fragile as a glass man, and Zhao Su was cooking outside, so he yelled, "Zhao Su, I'm not feeling well." Zhao Su put down the work in his hand and came in

. Seeing him lying on the table without energy, he smiled and said, "Young master, what's the matter with you, you don't feel well."

Ye Ruining said: "I seem to have a fever again, come and show me."

" You are quick to send people."

Zhao Su touched Ye Ruining's forehead with water on the back of his hand, and the heat was indeed higher, before he could speak, Ye Ruining complained softly: "The farmhouse just now smells very bad, I feel like vomiting "

Zhao Su was speechless: "Why do you have so many problems."

Ye Ruining said calmly, "I am the young master."

Feelings should be so precious if you are a young master, and if you blow the wind twice more, you will be as weak as a piece of jade. Zhao Su began to regret taking the money from the village chief. Taking care of people is one thing, but taking care of others is so fragile. A finger can be crushed, and a person who gets sick when the wind blows is another matter.

However, the young master didn't wake up at all, and he was ridiculed and ridiculed for several days, and his aloof aura remained undiminished.

Zhao Su said: "Since you think it smells bad, why did the young master follow you into the house? You tell me what the smell is inside." Ye Ruining

squinted: "Their house smells like chicken feces, and the inside is also dirty, I don't even want to sit down. "

Zhao Su originally walked to the door and planned to go out to ask a doctor for this delicate young master. After hearing his disgusting words, he smiled, went back to the stool next to Ye Ruining and sat down firmly, looked him up and down, and turned Ye Ruining His scalp felt numb.

"Young master, the stool you're sitting on is dirty, don't sit on it. I prepared the bed board inside more than ten years ago. I don't know how many bugs are under it."

"Ah, shut up!"

"What else-"

"Shut up Shut up!"

After the quarrel, Ye Ruining was so angry with Zhao Su that his head was no longer hot, and he ate an extra bowl of rice at night. In the past few days since he came to Linghe Village, the young master has never had such a big appetite like today Open, it was all Zhao Su's stimulation.

One of the two loves discipline, the other lacks discipline. The village chief is laughing under the covers right now.

At night, there was a storm again, the rain fell down the eaves, and the thunder disturbed people, Ye Ruining tossed and turned beside his pillow, when he touched the heat source beside him, his heart suddenly felt sore.

He misses his brother so much, and when he thinks that he can't help it, his eye sockets become more moist, gradually wetting the quilt covering his head.

The rain lasted for a long time, and the rain stopped in the second half of the night, making the night even more quiet. Waves of faint weeping drifted into Zhao Su's ears. Zhao Su got up and stared at the person sleeping with his back facing him.

"Why are you crying again?"

Ye Ruining is the most crying person Zhao Su has ever seen, worrying for no reason.

Young Master Ye was dazzled by grief, the quilt was stuffed on top of his head for a long time, and he almost couldn't catch his breath.

He let go, and with dim eyes, he vaguely saw a figure approaching him, warm and warm, like his brother Rong Sheng, with a slight dry smell, as if the sun had fallen on his body.

Ye Ruining couldn't help but soften his voice and act coquettishly, believing that the person in front of him was his brother. He chuckled, hugged the person's waist, and said sadly: "Brother, you finally came to see Ningning."