Gu Yu said kindly, "Don't say that. I've always been very democratic. If you have any opinions, you should mention it. If you don't mention it, how do you know what you think? Don't you think so?"

The military worm was moved in a mess: "Major general, it turns out that you really understand us. I will never scold you behind your back for being so hairy."

Gu Yu smiled more and more kindly: "I know you must be dissatisfied with this amount of training. You take the initiative to make a request. I hope you can practice for another hour, right?"

"No, no, no..." The military worm was so scared that he couldn't speak clearly.

Gu Yu said faintly, "Do you want to add more?"

Now the whole audience is shaking their heads and saying "no". After Gu Yu's case, there was another name after "the mouth owes a lot of turtle hair" - the devil.

Other soldiers of the Fifth Army stationed on the star heard about the tragedy of Haiwu Star and cast sympathetic eyes. But obviously, they can't escape either.

After Haiwu Star was barely rectified to meet Gu Yu's standards, the major general began his patrol throughout the army. Wherever you pass, mourning is everywhere.

But this is already the last word. Half a month later, the high-profile United Mecha Competition came first, taking away Gu Yu's attention. Half a month later, he returned from Haiwu Star to the long-lost Capital Star.

Gu Yu is a contestant and one of the representatives of the organizer's Emperor ** Department. In addition, Gu Yu was also temporarily arrested to be responsible for the security of the competition venue.

With one salary and three jobs, Gu Yu sighed again that the military department was squeezing labor.

But the only advantage of three jobs is that he returned to the Capital Star and stayed in the same hotel as his major general.

Long live!

During the day, Gu Yude accompanied Marshal Randall to welcome the representative team of the Aitland Federation, and Lu Chen accompanied the mecha competition committee for a pre-match mobilization meeting. They can't see each other in the Capital Star, and there is no time to communicate. They can only see each other when they return to their room in the evening.

But there is a big difference between hope and no hope.

Even if you want to smile at the Ailan Federal Team for a day's business day, it doesn't matter if you think about the kind Mr. Lu at night.

The ambassador of the delegation sent by Aitlan this time is named Dunlio, who is an extremely annoying guy. In middle age, he is not bald, but he is already very greasy.

The noble ambassador never looked at the worm with his eyes straight. Even in the face of the imperial marshal, he always held his chin high, which made Gu Yu wonder if he didn't sleep well last night, so that his head could no longer be lowered.

It's also very annoying to say. He always pinched a word of "We alha is a lowly race than your Zerg. He must say "How about our federation", as if he stepped on the land of the empire.

In contrast, Randall has always been gentle, which shows that your delegation has sent Major General Oggsger, the strongest in federal mecha combat this time, but why didn't you see this major general today?

Ambassador Dunlio's face was also a little ugly for a while - "family ugliness" was poked by others for a while, and his sworn sworn ous in the war for many years.

He said with a smile, "There is something delayed on the way, so I can't make it for the time being. I hope the marshal will forgive the young man for his rudeness."

Randall still maintained an excellent smile: "Oh? Was it delayed by business, or by something else? Naturally, I don't care about the rudeness of the juniors. I just hope that Major General Oggsger will not be late for tomorrow's competition. Otherwise, it would be bad to be caught by unwitting netizens and make up his fearful remarks.

Ambassador Dunlio's face was even more ugly than before. After a long time, he said, "Don't worry, Marshal. We federal alha will never be afraid of war."

He suddenly looked at Gu Yu, who was accompanied by Randall, and took the corners of his mouth and smiled falsely: "I heard that the most powerful contestant sent by the empire this time is a male insect? Is it the ignorance of our federation? When did the empire become a male insect that could only be sent to the useless one?

When Randall didn't say anything, Gu Yu first replied with the ambassador's hypocritical smile: "That's really you ignorant. It's good to have the courage to admit that it is not enough, Mr. Honorable Ambassador.

How to read the strange words made Deng Li's eyes cold, but because he could not tear his face in public on diplomatic occasions, he had to smile: "Then let's wait and see, this male insect major general."

Of course, he disdained it in his heart.

These disgusting bugs are becoming more and more useless. In the past, those useless males were treasures, but now they are willing to throw them out on the field. How can this group of feminine and weak things be their brave and strong alha's opponents?

And Oggsger's thing that is more than enough to be done! Dunlio thought that because of him, he was angry because of how much he had suffered in front of Randall, but Augsger's title as a major general was higher than him.

The first level of the official college crushed people to death. It doesn't matter if this major general is usually romantic in the Federation. No matter how beautiful the beauty of the Zerg is, he is not a human being. He dares to bubble up. Is he crazy?