P A R T T H R E E : The Other Man

*NSFW WARNING*

_____

The masked man you should be wary of.

Why?

He looks at you the way a predator looks at prey.

Is that a good thing?

It may be, but it can be meant two ways.

And what would those two things be?

Two lustful words, both different meanings.

_____

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story Of Living

April 7th, 2020

...

7 : 05 pm

...

// YOUR POV //
________________

"You

Did

Well

My

Proxy".

The static in my mind fades, awakening me from my much needed sleep. I squint my eyes open, and see that I am laying on a queen sized bed, it smells of soap and some sort of chemical.

My hands begin to search for the familiar rough sensation of the velvet couch below me, but instead a silky sheet is what meets my finger tips.

For a moment, sleep still fogs my mind. I slightly sit up, inspecting the room that looks similar to a hotel room.

"How the fuck did I end up here?" I grumble, sourness creeps into my mind.
The room looks occupied, I notice some bags that definitely belong to Toby that sit on the couch.

Looking over to the nightstand, I see a small note. My head pulses as I crawl over close to the nightstand, and reach out to the lined paper;

Probably won't be there when you wake up, plus didn't want to wake you up since you seemed like you needed the sleep. If you need anything, let Tim know.

Love you,

Brian :)

I yawn as I fold up the letter and put it back beside the lamp, making sure it looks as if I've already read it.

Click!

Freezing, I hear a click from the other room, must be the bathroom, and watch it open to reveal Tim.

He wears his grey flannel unbuttoned, displaying his chest and stomach. His pajama pants run tight to his legs, might be borrowing from Brian.

"Hm, your awake." Tim yawns, his eyes focused on the couch near the fridge. A backpack is what he reaches, and unzips to display a book with a red cover.