// Deadly Disgust //

____

Hey.

...

What? When I want to talk to you, you don't respond now?

Now your as good as dead.

I was trying to talk to you so I could focus on the not real, not my current situation.

Why didn't you listen to me? Why didn't you just avoid the man?

We were bound to find eachother.

That's some crazy shit right there.

Now you cuss?

Yeah, at the load of B.S your speaking.

Your just jealous.

Of what?

That I have someone who loves me.

Narcissists are great liars and charmers.

Brian isn't a narcissist.

I wasn't talking about the man.

Then who?

You.

_____

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story Of Living.

DECEMBER 7th, 2019

...

11 : 32 am

...

// YOUR POV //
_________________

When floating around in your sleep for so long, you forget that there is a reality you have to wakeup  to.

Cold metal strikes my lips, the sweet taste of cereal immediately wakes me up. My wide eyes search the room, now illuminated with the morning suns gaze through the open window on the far wall.

I find my chair is pulled closer to the red velvet couch, To where...A boy with a mouth guard and brown sweatshirt sits, Toby sits, holding a cereal bowl while trying to feed me in my fucking sleep.

My upper lip recoils in disgust, and suddenly the cereal inside my mouth grows stale. "Well, Good morning Y/n. How'd 'ya sleep? I see you cried alot-" and I spit at him, the cereal that was once in my mouth now drips down the brunettes scarred face.

I feel the cold milk drip down my chin, but I can't do anything, my hands are tied behind my back.

A sudden flash pushes towards me, and then the sensation of leather gloves pressed up against my neck, I know I'm going to get tipped backwards and onto the hard ground.

THUMP!

We both go down with a loud THUD! I can already feel my lungs burn at the lack of air, my back stings of sudden force.

My tired, but now wide eyes focus on Tobies crazed chest nut pools of disgust reflect back to mine. I feel my chest tighten in betrayal, is everyone out to get me?!