// Forget Me //

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story Of Living

March 2nd, 2020

...

7 : 22 am

...

// Narrators POV //
______________________________

The black locks of the man wraps gently around his index finger as his other runs gently under the words on the file infront of him. A small glass of booze is placed beside his papers on the tall dining table, the taste tangy on his lips.

His slim leg dressed in black bounces as the words he reads mix inside his head, creating an angered spark.

...

Name : Y/n ___ L/n

Date of Birth : __________

Eye Color : E/c

Features, birthmarks, ect : _________

State of work : Proxy of The Operator

...

The smiling man scowls at the last line, the word of 'proxy' creating a disgusting fire in his stomach.

"Fucking bitch." The harsh words brush his tongue, his hand reaches down from his soft line of hair, and to the cold glass of his tender addiction.

He chugs down the final mix of vodka and orange juice, a strange but sweet mixture. Words race in his mind; You failed to save another, your nothing, you a a liar, your a failure, your just like your father!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jeff screams, pushing his chair behind himself so fast amd violently it tips, his hand "slips", chucking the glass of his at the kitchen cabinets.

He stands, eyes dark but wide, breathing in as much as his worsening lungs will let him.

From up in the attic, Eyeless types on his computer he managed to slip from a prior victim, researching. The shouts from down in the kitchen don't alarm him, this is normal.

"COCK SUCKER!" Follows the sound of shattered glass.

An annoyed clicking noise escapes his barred teeth as he closes his computer, and sets it down onto the small crate he has decided is his table. His boots creak against the floor boards as he stands up, his jeans dusty.

Making his way to the small door on the floor, more shouting is heard making his ears twitch.

Slipping through the hole, The shorter man, Habit stands in the hallway looking as if he had just woken up. "What hell is he yelling about now?" The shorter man growls, glaring at the stairs that lead down to the kitchen, where the problem waits.

Eyeless only shrugs, his tall frame towering over Habits. The eyeless man turns to the stairs, easily quiet with stealth down each step.

Before his Unknown life of possession, Eyeless was training to become a medic that would hopefully work in the marines.